Guest Stanley30

No interest in players who are way past there sell by date. We need up and coming players who we can then sell for £350K when we develop then. You know the rules!

I'm a rarity in that I have always been a Heskey fan, granted he didn't always meet me halfway and put the performances in regularly but for a big powerful forward he did a job that would benefit our team.

HHe is a target man that holds the ball up, at this level and even at his age he world be an absolute star. Just a shame it won't happen.

Did duck egg for Newcastle last season in A League. Be a step backward IMHO. Pull a middle aged fat bloke from the crowd and put him on £5,000 a week and you would get better value for money.

Well it would be a pay cut for me, but I'm willing to step up for the mighty Latics

Did duck egg for Newcastle last season in A League. Be a step backward IMHO. Pull a middle aged fat bloke from the crowd and put him on £5,000 a week and you would get better value for money.

I'll take that as a contract offer, thanks

Will be down in the morning to sign it

Heskey at this level would be unbelievable at holding the ball and linking play. He would be a real coup for anyone at league 1 or 2 level. He won't have a club due to wage demands not because people don't rate him.

He was :censored: for England and the last few years in the premiership probably due to letting things get to him.