245 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sign Ched Evans for OAFC

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was listening to LJ on the radio before Saturday's game.

He said he won't just sign any player, he does meticulous background checks, speaks to other people in the game ect. to make sure they have the right character and are the right type of person to fit into his squad.

I very much doubt he'd be up for signing a convicted rapist.

In his Chron Chesterfield preview, LJ said:

“…I really like the midfielder, Daniel Johnson, on loan from Aston Villa. I actually looked at Johnson in the summer but my old man had him on loan at Yeovil a while back and put me off, which I’m a bit annoyed about”.

So I didn't mention the aftermath? I also didn't mention the aftermath of a death too for the family and friends?

You really aren't helping yourself. "One night of displeasure, " is pretty clear that he :censored:ed her and she should move on and get on with it. I hope no ladies in your life ever meet a footballer on £18k a week. They wouldn't be able to say no.

You really aren't helping yourself. "One night of displeasure, " is pretty clear that he :censored:ed her and she should move on and get on with it. I hope no ladies in your life ever meet a footballer on £18k a week. They wouldn't be able to say no.

Thats not what I'm saying at all LL, im trying to say death is death and there is nothing else after that but with rape at least they have a life so they can at least TRY and mend the mental and/or physical wounds.

Admittedly I haven't worded many or my posts very well in this thread.

Thats not what I'm saying at all LL, im trying to say death is death and there is nothing else after that but with rape at least they have a life so they can at least TRY and mend the mental and/or physical wounds.

Admittedly I haven't worded many or my posts very well in this thread.

Perhaps worth drawing a line under this then.

You will all die. Nobody has been murdered in either of the crimes under discussion. One person was raped. She's living in hiding under a false name because of the reaction of people who believe Cheddar.

Cheddar? Or Shed? As they called him on Radio 1 news this morning.

Oh :censored: off now.

But you did call it "one night of displeasure".

You're entitled to your opinion. People are also entitled to vehemently disagree with you for all the reasons they've said. That's how freedom of speech works.

Come on guys, time to call off the hounds. It's clear to see the point oafc-lover was trying to make albeit very poorly phrased. Ched Evans has ruined someone's life but Lee Hughes ended someone's life. It was mystifying to read Barry alluding to his belief that one crime was more socially and morally acceptable than another. Why drag up that dirt and put our clubs name back in the spotlight amongst the grubby side of the game? I'd like to hear Jason Puncheon's views as then we'll have heard from both Puncheon Judy on the matter.

Seems the travelling Sheffield united fans at Bradford yesterday would be quite happy to have him back.

Chants of "super ched" and "he's coming home" along with a welsh flag with his name on it.

Also chant's of "he does what he wants" from a small section of fans.

Seems the travelling Sheffield united fans at Bradford yesterday would be quite happy to have him back.

Chants of "super ched" and "he's coming home" along with a welsh flag with his name on it.

Also chant's of "he does what he wants" from a small section of fans.

Someone on twitter said that a group of Blades on a train were singing:

"Women of Bradford; he's coming for you"

That club really is scum.

Awful fans them :censored:! The worst i have come accross, 2 seasons ago a coach full were trying to kick off with me, i was on my own minding my business, absolute tossers. Good job nothing came of it or I'd have had to take them all out.....

Awful fans them :censored:! The worst i have come accross, 2 seasons ago a coach full were trying to kick off with me, i was on my own minding my business, absolute tossers. Good job nothing came of it or I'd have had to take them all out.....

I was going to say without reading the thread that I can't believe people have wasted 9 pages on a tosses like him.......luckily I read this first and had a good chuckle instead!