• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if his appeal is successful and his conviction his squashed will you regurgitate that little bit of sick Sly?

It's a dick head thing for you to say.

If his conviction is over-turned all becomes well and good.

In the meantime he's a convicted rapist. Found guilty by a jury of his peers.

And if his appeal is successful and his conviction his squashed will you regurgitate that little bit of sick Sly?

When's that happening? I almost don't care about the conviction. What he did and what he did subsequently to encourage the demonisation of that young woman is plenty for me to despise him for ever.

I'm not usually one for knee-jerk reactions, but I might just stop going.

Not knee jerk for me. Gave it some thought before he was linked the first time, more thought when he was in talks and there's no way I'll be giving the club my money or support whilst there's a convicted and unrepentant rapist on the pitch or even on the books.

Please LJ, SC, BO or whoever else...if it is us then don't ruin this club for so many of us.

Given the reaction last time on this board when it was hinted and the clear response from the club shortly after this would make an interesting explanation.

I can see LJ thinking that he could be the player that makes the difference between Play-offs and not but one season risk for a lifetime of association....

Not really no; at best - he cheated on his girlfriend with a severely drunk girl; immediately after his mate had just been there. Via a metal fire escape. At worst, well - same as above; just add in non-consent.

Not knee jerk for me. Gave it some thought before he was linked the first time, more thought when he was in talks and there's no way I'll be giving the club my money or support whilst there's a convicted and unrepentant rapist on the pitch or even on the books.

Please LJ, SC, BO or whoever else...if it is us then don't ruin this club for so many of us.

Unfortunately; this for me too.

Who gives a :censored:e if he cheated on his girlfriend. Even his pissing girlfriend doesn't.

Its all about the consent.

For what it's worth, I will still go watching latics but a little bit of the love will have died and probably some of the passion. It'll probably come back in time but...feeling pretty torn this morning, thought we had got past this.

There isn't much the bog standard fan can do other than to middle name the club. IF this happens then Oldham Athletic Football Club I am very disappointed in you. Go to your room.