Striker a priority

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That surely must free up Wilkinson for us to take back?ma

Maybe. Decent player, but in the Jabo style of link up and front man, not out and out goal scorer?

I geninuely think that Poleon with some confidence could be a real threat ala Wayne (Julie) Andrews

There would be plenty of goals in Wilkinson at this level he would slot straight back in no problem, I'd be all out to bring him back, seemed a genuinely nice guy as well who just wanted to be playing.

Based of one deflected goal on loan last time?

he looked ok at first and did get better but how did you come to the conclusion he is going to score plenty?

I would sign Jabo and still try and get another striker on loan.

small squad, injuries especially to our top scorer and still very much in touch with the top 6, we have another midfielder so strength up front is a must

It could also give Forte the rest time he needs

Jabo for me, just feels right that we should sign him given his presence, experience, and all round game. He's a sensible lad, an LJ type of player who's already had three belters for us from what I've seen.

Ideally an A Le-F type poacher as well to work off him, but,if not, securing Jabo 'till June 2016 would tick a very big box for us squad wise.

You know times are grim when our main transfer target is Jabo Ibhere.

When did things get this bad?

When the horrendous abuse of Adam Rooney, by the narrow-minded idiots on 'Twatter', forced Johnson's hand into "letting him move on"?

When Johnson thought that putting Paddy kenny between the sticks was a good idea?

When some of the Directors of the Board decided that siging Ched Evans would go unnoticed by the press?

When Liam Kelly got injured?

When the horrendous abuse of Adam Rooney, by the narrow-minded idiots on 'Twatter', forced Johnson's hand into "letting him move on"?

When Johnson thought that putting Paddy kenny between the sticks was a good idea?

When some of the Directors of the Board decided that siging Ched Evans would go unnoticed by the press?

When Liam Kelly got injured?

I wonder if Paddy Kenny would have punched their third in to his own net?

Their keeper looked dodgy and even he would have saved their third.

All those chances and we concede such soft goals, what a waste.

Having seemingly been obsessed with midfield domination for two seasons its time the manager sorted out the strikers and centre backs.