Striker a priority

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, any ideas for a striker?

Do I have to repeat mine again, I have already notified the club of him?

Ok I will do anyway;

RYAN SEAGER, striker, aged 18,Southampton.

A striker who scores goals for fun, Seager has a useful habit of poaching efforts inside the box – something he showed as a schoolboy at Saints with a goal for the Under-18s against Arsenal.
Ryan shone in his first full season at Under-18 level in fine form, notching 20 goals for the U18s side and making a number of substitute appearances for the Under-21s.
The young forward agreed a long-term professional deal with the club in April 2013 along with Dominic Gape, and has since become a regular fixture in Martin Hunter's U21s team.
Edited by BP1960

Now's the time for one of your recommendations to save the day, BP1960.

My suggestion is that we need to create better quality chances. And I have a superb, no, gold-plated answer. An experienced international, a Seychellian superstar ready to make a triumphant return to BP/sd.cP. And the national press would lap up the readymade headline:

"From Evans to Betsy."

(I'll get me coat.)

Now's the time for one of your recommendations to save the day, BP1960.

My suggestion is that we need to create better quality chances. And I have a superb, no, gold-plated answer. An experienced international, a Seychellian superstar ready to make a triumphant return to BP/sd.cP. And the national press would lap up the readymade headline:

"From Evans to Betsy."

(I'll get me coat.)

I see Oldham born midfielder Ben Pearson has joined Barnsley from Man Utd on loan, a good player.

I'm surprised no club has made a move for this lad, creates and scores goals;

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/teams/eds/midfielders/brandon-barker

Edited by BP1960