Dale (home) rearranged

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we ever had a game called off because of the surrounding areas? We are next to a hospital who'll have all the paths and roads around them gritted.

Looking at the forecast now, Monday night falls to -3, with the covers on and snow on top the pitch will be fine

Heavy snow forecast from 6pm may be a problem though Senor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ol1

Edited by BP1960

Had a read on their forum very laughable. They call their ground fortress Spotland when they clearly got hammered 3-0 off us and say we are obsessed with taking 3200, its not our fault we have one of the best away supports in the league. Seems they want the game off with Stoke coming up for them

Edited by SavageTheBeast

You have to give them respect Savage, 3 promotions from the basement division in their entire history and nothing else to show for it, as well as a poor fan base, a bus shelter for a stand behind goal and in a delightful town, its certainly something that demands respect! :icon_peace::laught30::lol1::OASISscarf:

On a point of information, Rochdale were also League Cup finalists in 1962.

Apparently they're deciding today whether the game will be on, and the surrounding areas are a problem.

Ah that old chestnut.

It must have got colder and more dangerous over the years as I don't recall matches being called off for the surrounding areas 10 years ago.

An early decision is unlikely to be a good one for the game - you can surely only call it off more than 24 hours before, rather than confirm it is on?

Do we have a time for the decision?

Game should be on frost covers go up to -3 and looking at the forecast it should not fall lower then that. Only problem is the surrounding areas but we should have cleared it by the time tomorrow, just hoping it wont snow again

It can't be a mystery what the surrounding areas will be like? Not to the point of a late call off.

Do you all even own grit in that neck of the woods i think this game could of been easily on just look at us we've had snow in the past and still managed to get matches on just like weekend. Another thing it seems like your club used the good old cba attitude didn't even bother asking your fans, also your club claim it were agreed with Dale yet our club didn't find out till it been posted on your official site. I purely think this is down to you lot not wanting to play an on form side and money because your attentances would of been very low tonight. If thats the case that its down to pure greed (one of the 7 sins) Dale fans will make even more of a point and bring even less for the re-arranged fixture as got morals as this fixture has showed. 22 pound is a massive increase from 18 pound!

Do you all even own grit in that neck of the woods i think this game could of been easily on just look at us we've had snow in the past and still managed to get matches on just like weekend. Another thing it seems like your club used the good old cba attitude didn't even bother asking your fans, also your club claim it were agreed with Dale yet our club didn't find out till it been posted on your official site. I purely think this is down to you lot not wanting to play an on form side and money because your attentances would of been very low tonight. If thats the case that its down to pure greed (one of the 7 sins) Dale fans will make even more of a point and bring even less for the re-arranged fixture as got morals as this fixture has showed. 22 pound is a massive increase from 18 pound!

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-

Or we could just turn up and see the game abandoned after ten minutes eh Tazzy? I still haven't got my refund for that Bovril.

By not backing your team (who are apparently flying) down the road? Dont think you have won the moral war.