Barry Owen

If it is proven that it is Blatter who had driven this signing through then I would love an audience with him to discuss the issues.

As it stands I want him out of the trust and fan representative positions for his appalling fulfillment of these duties so far but this sorry affair is the cherry on the icing of the cake that the camel with the broken back has eaten.

The man only open his mouth to change feet, I've been to enough trust meetings and club meetings to knew that his time is up.

I'd jump at the chance to say all this and more to his face, in public and if work and other commitments allow will do so at the next trust meeting and hope to vote him out at next opportunity to do so. If this means others directors have to be voted out too to enable this to happen then so be it.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is proven that it is Blatter who had driven this signing through then I would love an audience with him to discuss the issues.

As it stands I want him out of the trust and fan representative positions for his appalling fulfillment of these duties so far but this sorry affair is the cherry on the icing of the cake that the camel with the broken back has eaten.

The man only open his mouth to change feet, I've been to enough trust meetings and club meetings to knew that his time is up.

I'd jump at the chance to say all this and more to his face, in public and if work and other commitments allow will do so at the next trust meeting and hope to vote him out at next opportunity to do so. If this means others directors have to be voted out too to enable this to happen then so be it.

To my mind going along and debating your concerns is the right and proper thing to do. Once Barry is voted out, who is being voted in? I don't ask this with any other reason than I haven't seen anyone put themselves forward yet.

Just read through her time line. Some of that stuff is sickening. Pretty annoying that she is claiming they are all Latics fans too, when I don't think any of them are.

And that there is the problem the club have created - every subhuman scumbag online can now spout their vile hate and we - and I literally mean you and me - are tarnished with this.

I am off to the US on Sunday with work for 10 days and before Friday I was an Oldham fan, I'd have talked about it and how much I love it. That I was coming back two days early from that trip to be at Gillingham with you mate... now? I'm from Manchester and I don't like football that much.

I'm a-:censored:ing-shamed. Barry was never my idol but I respected the hard job he did. Now, I would happily be the one to tell him he's never welcome at Boundary Park again - he's gone too far wrong too many times.

Barry Out.

And that there is the problem the club have created - every subhuman scumbag online can now spout their vile hate and we - and I literally mean you and me - are tarnished with this.

I am off to the US on Sunday with work for 10 days and before Friday I was an Oldham fan, I'd have talked about it and how much I love it. That I was coming back two days early from that trip to be at Gillingham with you mate... now? I'm from Manchester and I don't like football that much.

I'm a-:censored:ing-shamed. Barry was never my idol but I respected the hard job he did. Now, I would happily be the one to tell him he's never welcome at Boundary Park again - he's gone too far wrong too many times.

Barry Out.

And we shouldnt have to wait until the Annual Voting, he should resign this week from The Trust.

I have never seen anyone get so many things wrong in such a short space of time, but this sorry episode tops it off for me!

By the way our 3% are Non voting shares-they dont carry any weight at all!

Barry Out.

Cone on Ackey...good god, what an earth have you done wrong lad!!!

Edited by Lags

LMFAO

Sorry Lags but if you think that is what we have I am frankly amazed.

I would say sat in the boardroom is a finger on the pulse. Now whether you believe Barry doesn't fulfil his role is a different issue. Just my opinion and it wont be the last thing to amaze either.

I would say sat in the boardroom is a finger on the pulse. Now whether you believe Barry doesn't fulfil his role is a different issue. Just my opinion and it wont be the last thing to amaze either.

He personally has a finger on the pulse. That is very different from members or the trust having a finger on it. He often refuse to tell use anything.

He is a lame duck. The whole position is a lame duck. The whole concept is a lame duck.

The fan on the board should never have been a director of the club.

The whole point of the move was transparency and to get our voices in the board room. It simply has not happened.

Edited by oafc0000

He personally has a finger on the pulse. That is very different from members or the trust having a finger on it. He often refuse to tell use anything.

He is a lame duck. The whole position is a lame duck. The whole concept is a lame duck.

The whole point of the move was transparency and to get our voices in the board room. It simply has not happened.

So is it fair to say that when the Trust got it's 3% share and place on the board, everyone was of the opinion we would have a 'finger on the pulse' and the like we saw Chris Moore do could be seen coming in future?. Just you feel with Barry at the helm it's not quite materialised.

He is a lame duck, the position isnt! If he wants to get involved in ordering the Canteen supplies or new stationery that has been his choice, he really wasnt put there to fulfill any of those duties. Imagine point 10 of the Agenda being 'Sign Ched Evans!' then he could say I will come back in for Point 10 as I think that the Fans who I represent might not be happy about that!

I'd be worried if I was in hospital and the person whose job it was to check pulses hated all hospital patients and had the utmost faith in his expertise despite all evidence to the contrary.

I guess most patients would be worried in that hospital. I don't believe Barry hates all Latics fans. I don't doubt there are some he dislikes, but that's normal. I don't wish to be seen backing Barry here, that's his job to do, but sensational stuff isn't right either.

So is it fair to say that when the Trust got it's 3% share and place on the board, everyone was of the opinion we would have a 'finger on the pulse' and the like we saw Chris Moore do could be seen coming in future?. Just you feel with Barry at the helm it's not quite materialised.

Let us say that we didnt imagine our Rep initiating signing a rapist which has tainted OUR Club

That was certainly the hope... Barry has failed TOTALLY to make confident we have anything of what we hoped for.

Substantiate that. I don't know the truth, so would be interested to hear.

We can't because we don't have dialogue with Barry. He hasn't been on here since April....

It widely reported across multiple newspapers of various quality that he is leading the charge.

That was certainly the hope... Barry has failed TOTALLY to make confident we have anything of what we hoped for.

So we agree everyone thought and wanted a 'finger on the pulse' back in the day? which is what I said initially, everyone wanted it.