Barry Owen

Cheers I wasn't aware of all that, and not being funny either. It was only the other week some members were saying it now serves no purpose and needs closing down until the club was in danger of going out of business again like after the Moore pull out.

The Trust is fine as it is - but with new leadership. Barry has to go. I've waited and waited for Barry to get his game in gear and unfortunately his detractors have been proved right. He doesn't represent the fans. He can't organise the fans. He's a total liability even as a director. Time's up.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trust is fine as it is - but with new leadership. Barry has to go. I've waited and waited for Barry to get his game in gear and unfortunately his detractors have been proved right. He doesn't represent the fans. He can't organise the fans. He's a total liability even as a director. Time's up.

I might have to revise this given some of the information currently coming my way. Watch. This. Space.

I think your looking for something to stick the knife in with. The point I've made is clear at this stage how on earth can the Trust board have met and discussed it let alone a statement.

don't you think the Supporters Trust should be getting involved and representing the views of the supporters in this?

Sorry - brief moment of levity...

It's been a funny/horrible old day hasn't it....I can only say that was of this moment in time and being on the playershare committee, I have not been asked or been made aware of any approach by the manager for the release of funds for any signings so far

Barry Blatter is on the front page of the Independent Sport's section leading the charge for Ched.

:censored: off Barry.

This story or something else ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ched-evans-to-oldham-league-one-side-statement--but-dont-rule-out-signing-the-convicted-rapist-9958836.html

Owen has become something of an enforcer for Corney – the one who deals with disciplinary issues when players step out of line and who tends to be called on to sack people.

LOL - Barry the enforcer :P

Sorry, tomorrow's sports pages, there was a pic on twitter about "Ex Superintendent......" Then more about Barry Blatter being the driving force. We're on a few front pages of various sports sections tomorrow. If anyone thought this would die down, they were wrong.

Sorry, tomorrow's sports pages, there was a pic on twitter about "Ex Superintendent......" Then more about Barry Blatter being the driving force. We're on a few front pages of various sports sections tomorrow. If anyone thought this would die down, they were wrong.

And he still claims to be the Fans' Rep?