Get There Early !

would be interesting to know exactly how many of the 60,000 actually support Latics !!

Mind you when you think we could sell 30,000 tickets for a wembley play off (if we got there) to 30,000 loyal , dedicated , always go to every game fans then i can quite believe we would easily have 60,000 nationwide !!!!!!!!

ps -

so i will be there at 2.45 instead of 2.55

Edited by losesome

Unless the damn weather forces postponement, then I will be there in the RRE to answer or log any playershare, Trustoldham questions or any fans questions/issues we can raise or re-direct to the fans liasion officer.

I'll be near the tuck shop about 15 mins before KO and and half time for 10 mins. I'll be the one with a note pad and pen in hand

Even if you don't have anything to say, please feel free to come over and say hello. It will be nice to put a face to a username

Edited by underdog

It's the joke that keeps getting funnier.

Little Latics had to step in front of the big bad world this week.

And I bloody we'll hope our football can do the talking....well I can hope

As long as furball doesn't score I will be happy

Edited by underdog

I had no problem with people who have never watched Latics signing either the for or against petitions. The issue was a much bigger one than just one club ...

And I've put my name to petitions affecting other clubs because I want to show support for s cause ...doesn't mean that my opinion shouldn't be heard just because Im not involved with the club

We all have a freedom to articulate views on any topic and as long as they don't break the law long may that last

It's up to the decision makers involved to determine what weight they give to the views of any type of petition signatory

Edited by LaticsPete

I had no problem with people who have never watched Latics signing either the for or against petitions. The issue was a much bigger one than just one club ...

And I've put my name to petitions affecting other clubs because I want to show support for s cause ...doesn't mean that my opinion shouldn't be heard just because Im not involved with the club

We all have a freedom to articulate views on any topic and as long as they don't break the law long may that last

It's up to the decision makers involved to determine what weight they give to the views of any type of petition signatory

Probably the first time I have ever agreed with you :)

Its been a weird week :P

I wonder how many of those who signed the petition actually studied the court case.

I wonder how many of those who "studied" the court case looked abit beyond Ched Evans website.

If you only looked at the case for the defence knowone would ever get put in prison.

I signed the petition and I will be there.

Edited by GlossopLatic

And I bloody we'll hope our football can do the talking....well I can hope

As long as furball doesn't score I will be happy

He will find that impossible underdog - unless he can kick the call as far as from Africa.

Edited by BP1960

get there early today folks as expect it to be a full house when all those 60,000 who signed the petition turn up to support us today

oh wait a minuite,,,,,,,,,

We are setting off now!!..Just wondering how many fans who threatened not to go went to the ones when Hughsy played for us?

This.

I read the Evans website and he still sounds guilty to me, from his own account.

Before that, I knew the gist of the case but no details. This is not the time and place to discuss the things I think suggest guilt.

I signed the petition, and I don't go to the games for obvious reasons, but I probably put as much money into the club than most supporters that do attend. My opinion is no less valid.

I read the Evans website and he still sounds guilty to me, from his own account.

Before that, I knew the gist of the case but no details. This is not the time and place to discuss the things I think suggest guilt.

I signed the petition, and I don't go to the games for obvious reasons, but I probably put as much money into the club than most supporters that do attend. My opinion is no less valid.

Sounds to me like you're just another member of the baying mob. We can't think for ourselves dontcha know?