Players linked with us

Holloway was a big miss. Can see him being worth some serious money in the next few years.

Slipped up there, didn't I?

I meant to say we don't need a :censored:ing useless lump like Holloway. There's no way he'd get in our team. :censored:. Glad we didn't sign him.

I meant to say we don't need a :censored:ing useless lump like Holloway. There's no way he'd get in our team. :censored:. Glad we didn't sign him.

Won't be worth anything unless he can add goals to his game.

Better. Scored two goals in a defeat against Rochdale. Waste of time. Just a big lump. SCREW HIM.

Somebody who I think has links to Steve Robinson (@DavidG28) says:

@Matt_Chambers_ O'Driscoll was instrumental in getting Robinson. He'll still be there. 2 Prem players 2 goalkeepers and 5 others in talks

@mattbrock89 @Matt_Chambers_ no experienced players and a quality keeper. (In response to someone asking if it's premier league kids)

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Somebody who I think has links to Steve Robinson (@DavidG28) says:

@Matt_Chambers_ O'Driscoll was instrumental in getting Robinson. He'll still be there. 2 Prem players 2 goalkeepers and 5 others in talks

@mattbrock89 @Matt_Chambers_ no experienced players and a quality keeper. (In response to someone asking if it's premier league kids)

Both knows Robinson and supports us..

Edited by HarryBosch