Potential Centre Backs

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You used to be able to go onto the PFA website and be able to look at all the professional players that were currently without a club.

I used it this time last year as I am sure many on here did, to create their best X1 freebie signings, but it was also a good pointer to have a look and see what players we could potentially be able to bring to club.

However the site now seems to be members only site as you have to put in your membership number to look at the pages.

Anyone got a link or a way of being able to view the website pages?

I would of said titus bramble or fitz hall but bramble hasn't played in 2 seasons and hall spent last season playing as striker at sunday league side percival in waltham abbey. I think tom thorpe would be a great addition if we can fend off the other interested parties

So we are going to play 3 at the back are we?

But only after we sign three at the back, get real, a managers chooses a system that suits the players that he has at his disposal.

Well yes, the manager said he likes 3-4-1-2 in both his interview on radio manchester and at the meet the fans event and bearing in mind its June which is the time we sign most of our players so we could easily sign 3 centre backs before the KO in August (2 would be enough) so yes I will "get real"

I would of said titus bramble or fitz hall but bramble hasn't played in 2 seasons and hall spent last season playing as striker at sunday league side percival in waltham abbey. I think tom thorpe would be a great addition if we can fend off the other interested parties

So it would be a bit daft to say either of them wouldnt't it!!??

Zak Whitbread, Shaun Barker and Mark O Brien were all released by Derby...

Whitbread would do a job in League One surely?

OK, I'll bite. He could be a "Premier" signing but may "Costa" lot of money. On the other hand, if he signed for Burton Albion, he could make the Brewers "Fayre" even better this season.

Brian "KILLER" Kilcline springs to mind as worse.

I was at the reserve game when Joe signed him and whilst watching him play I heard Joe say the Titanic could have turned quicker...........

Edited by pcassist

Brian "KILLER" Kilcline springs to mind as worse.

I was at the reserve game when Joe signed him and whilst watching him play I heard Joe say the Titanic could have turned quicker...........

I see your Brian Kilkline and raise you a Glenn Keeley.