FT - Walsall 1 Oldham 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't think. I thought Turner looked very ineffective and was our poorest.

What I would say though is that the quality and experience of our bench against their's was apparent, there were some very players warming up for Walsall whereas our experience coming on got us a point. I enjoyed the game today.

I never heard Darren Kelly booed? His name was sung and he was clapped off at the end.

Wilson was useless. Got skinned by their winger and was crap on the ball. Mills wasn't great on the other side but I thought it was quite clear Wilson was our poorest player today, don't you think?

No, I don't think. I thought Turner looked very ineffective and was our poorest.

What I would say though is that the quality and experience of our bench against their's was apparent, there were some very young players warming up for Walsall whereas our experience coming on got us a point. I enjoyed the game today.

Edited by Stainrod

What I would say though is that the quality and experience of our bench against their's was apparent, there were some very young players warming up for Walsall whereas our experience coming on got us a point. I enjoyed the game today.

Their fans mentioned the bench quality too. Saying they wish they had talent like Forte and Dunn to be able to come off the bench...

A special word of thanks to the driver who let me into the queueing traffic approaching the Bescot as we left the M6.

I very sneakily drove up the empty left hand lane, spotted a Latics fan in the queue, waved a scarf and he let us in.

Much appreciated. Great teamwork.

A special word of thanks to the driver who let me into the queueing traffic approaching the Bescot as we left the M6.

I very sneakily drove up the empty left hand lane, spotted a Latics fan in the queue, waved a scarf and he let us in.

Much appreciated. Great teamwork.

Whilst in the queue behind, there were drivers and passengers flicking the V's and using other hand gestures.

He showed enough to me today with tactical changes and subs in the second half to earn some respect from the board if these rumours are true.

Let's see how he's getting on after 10 games before they start looking to make rash decisions.

Didnt go today was listening on laticsplayer though, sounded like croft and cassidy were a handful and wilson & burns worked well together. Interesting comments above about the "free role"croft was playing imagine if LJ had found away of playing Harkins in that role!

Hoping DK will use the boro game to get his bench used to playing in this formation against very good oppo

Lets see how green plays behind two fowards, truelove and brown playing as wing backs.

Great result today!

The whole of which will fold when they pay out for all the phone hacking they did.

Hard working for a real story.

It must be very unsettling for the manager and his family, or don't the journalists consider this. I think the Mirror ought to take this report down unless they can substantiate it.

Who can I complain to?

Edited by BP1960