Poleon missing?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Poleon's fit and wanting to play for OAFC then I'd play him from the start and up front, especially now Forte is banned.

I don't care what is attitude is like off the pitch unless he wanted to leave, we prevented him from doing so and he's refusing to play with his mind not on the job. From what I can see and until the club explains more clearly, Poleon gives the impression that he wants to stay here, wants to play and were refusing him the chance because of a tiff between him and the manager.

All doesn't seem harmonious behind the scenes and on the pitch.

We've made a mistake appointing this bloke as manager and sometimes you have to act fast rather than bide your time hoping that the mistake can address itself. I haven't identified one positive so far arguing that we should persevere with him...

If Poleon's fit and wanting to play for OAFC then I'd play him from the start and up front, especially now Forte is banned.

I don't care what is attitude is like off the pitch unless he wanted to leave, we prevented him from doing so and he's refusing to play with his mind not on the job. From what I can see and until the club explains more clearly, Poleon gives the impression that he wants to stay here, wants to play and were refusing him the chance because of a tiff between him and the manager.

All doesn't seem harmonious behind the scenes and on the pitch.

We've made a mistake appointing this bloke as manager and sometimes you have to act fast rather than bide your time hoping that the mistake can address itself. I haven't identified one positive so far arguing that we should persevere with him...

Well in that case I will be the 1st- Now I was not there yesterday- luckily as I had been planning to and it sounds like there were a lot of players being played out of position as well as wrong tactics.

BUT if every club sacked a manager after 1 league defeat there would be about 20 FL jobs changing every month!.

All the player quotes I have heard speak very highly of DK's positive attitude and seem to be on board with him.

I hope the players are not in the same state of panic that so many posters on this forum are.

Well in that case I will be the 1st- Now I was not there yesterday- luckily as I had been planning to and it sounds like there were a lot of players being played out of position as well as wrong tactics.

BUT if every club sacked a manager after 1 league defeat there would be about 20 FL jobs changing every month!.

All the player quotes I have heard speak very highly of DK's positive attitude and seem to be on board with him.

I hope the players are not in the same state of panic that so many posters on this forum are.

What do you expect the players to say?

I don't know what's gone on or what "professional standards" weren't met but the club can not complain at the response he's given. No sulks or kicking toys out - remained positive on social media (often where employees in any industry come unstuck) and sticks 3 in the net in a reserve game. I think he would have genuine cause to feel aggrieved were he not back in the mix and in the 18 squad for weekend

Even more reason then, anyone who says Murphy is league 1 quality needs their heads testing. Playing against southports seconds and still can't bag! I have seen their first team that's bad enough.

I presume you managed to sneak into this behind closed doors game to watch so you could comment on his lack of goals in it being down to the fact you think he is :censored:...