Poleon missing?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have learnt anything since DK's arrival is that he is willing to give players a chance to fight for there spot i.e B.Wilson & Gunning

If a the rumours are true... I would like to think our players would show the level of professionalism that B.Wilson did at the very beginning of DK's tenure, playing one up top leaves us with a top heavy squad and rightly so efforts were made to move out a few forwards out (on loan or otherwise) I personally would of kept hold of Dom if possible with a bit of work I recogn he could be very valuable player to the team.

Which ever way you look at it, the whole situation has been handled poorly from both parties let's not forget the seeds of this incident were public sowed by a club official and that should of never happened.

Edited by OAFCM35

If we have learnt anything since DK's arrival is that he is willing to give players a chance to fight for there spot i.e B.Wilson & Gunning

If a the rumours are true... I would like to think our players would show the level of professionalism that B.Wilson did at the very beginning of DK's tenure, playing one up top leaves us with a top heavy squad and rightly so efforts were made to move out a few forwards out (on loan or otherwise) I personally would of kept hold of Dom if possible with a bit of work I recogn he could be very valuable player to the team.

Which ever way you look at it, the whole situation has been handled poorly from both parties let's not forget the seeds of this incident were public sowed by a club official and that should of never happened.

Wasn't the club official just stating the obvious though?

Dont know the lad but theres been talk on here about Dom being too big for his boots and having a bit of an attitude, he may have gotten away with it with Judas, Seems Kelly is having none of it and fair play to him. Dom will learn from it and hopefully come back better for it, seems to be doing the trick with his last tweet anyway.

Tis an interesting thread. We are told players have to be shipped out before anyone can come in and without anyone leaving we take three players in on loan. I'm told, HP unknown, that the players earmarked to go didn't want to leave hence no transfers out. Presumably present circumstances were better than what was on offer. Now we have a reputed spat with Poleon which undoubtedly has some substance. We also had a performance at Shrewsbury by a team of couldn't care less 'professionals'. It can't be nice to be told you no longer have a future at your club - let us hope this is out of the system before tomorrow.

Edited by Hands on

You would think we're Barcelona when infact we're not. Why can't they just tell us straight what's up with him? Manchester United drop David De Gea, why? 'His head is not in the right place he wants to go to Real Madrid' Ok fine sorted.
Oldham?
certain professional procedures have not been met?! Who honestly cares we have about 2000 people are bothered about wether Dom Poleon is training for Oldham Athletic :laught30:

It can't be nice to be told you no longer have a future at your club - let us hope this is out of the system before tomorrow.

They may have just been told that they aren't starting at the moment so why not go out on loan and get some game time, play well, prove us wrong. Worked out pretty well for Connor Brown.

You would think we're Barcelona when infact we're not. Why can't they just tell us straight what's up with him? Manchester United drop David De Gea, why? 'His head is not in the right place he wants to go to Real Madrid' Ok fine sorted.

Oldham?certain professional procedures have not been met?! Who honestly cares we have about 2000 people are bothered about wether Dom Poleon is training for Oldham Athletic :laught30:

Sometimes airing all the details hinders any possibility of sorting things out. It's the same in any industry .

Much better to attempt a solution rather than satisfying the prurient curiosity of some fans.

Edited by LaticsPete

Sometimes airing all the details hinders any possibility of sorting things out. It's the same in any industry .

Much better to attempt a solution rather than satisfying the prurient curiosity of some fans.

Man Utd would say exactly the same thing until 'Sky sources' tell you differently

Big difference is 'Sky sources' don't give a :censored: about us!

You will probably find the vast majority of the 2000 don't give a :censored: about the daily comings and goings at Latics as long as Saturdays is up to scratch