New Manager?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing devils advocate, what if Dunn is a really good manager. Will you all come crawling back or what?

I wouldn't crawl... I may wander back in and gladly hold my hands up and say what an inspiring appointment it is... As I'm sure all the Kelly haters would have done had we been top 6 come May. Not sure what you're point is the fact is the club is currently a shambolic mess, we have just sacked a complete Rookie 7 games into the season, to follow that up with hiring another complete rookie would be a kick in the bollocks too far for many. certainly me

Its dunn and the annoying thing about it is the club have not learned appointing a rookie sacking after 7 games appoint another rookie.

not handing much if any more money over for a while.

we are crying out for a ecperianced manager ffs.

hope he prooves me wrong but i doubt it

Are you saying that's a definite?

Is that really likely after him going hiding as much, if not more, than his players.......?

What's good for the goose......

In the last few minutes, I thought Dunn was noticably getting more & more involved & trying to spark something, almost as if he'd realised that "I'm next up to manage these, much sooner than had been discussed "

If it's Dunn then my money will be staying firmly in my pocket. Deluded into thinking he was good enough to play week in week out at Blackburn and can't even hack it at Oldham as a player.

Is this a joke? He oozes class, been one of the very few bright sparks for us this season. Not sure about his managerial capabilities, but too say he's not hacked it as an oldham player is ridiculous. Your off your head.

Is this a joke? He oozes class, been one of the very few bright sparks for us this season. Not sure about his managerial capabilities, but too say he's not hacked it as an oldham player is ridiculous. Your off your head.

If he'd played as many "minutes" for Blackburn he'd have at least two goals by now and would have set up even more I reckon....

Whilst I don't want Dunn as manager, those who are criticising his performances on the pitch are laughable. He's hands down the most intelligent player on the pitch and the only one who thinks a few moves ahead, whereas others need one or two touches before they know what they want to do next.

Yes, his legs have gone, as did Shez' back in the day, but he was still mustard, and I feel we could see the same in Dunn if we get performances out of those around him.

Pace up front is what can take advantage of what Dunn has to offer but we've not been playing with any (other than a disinterested Forte).

Looks like Dunn with Holden as assistant if that's the case then I'm done. Again no real experience and that boring :censored: as assistant - no thanks....

I'd like to thank the board for killing my enthusiasm over the last 6 years or so

+1.

If the board has any sense they'll look elsewhere.

Downside of Dunn getting the job is that it would likely see a reduction in his playing time - and most accomplished player we have at the moment

Seems like the kind of bloke who'll play himself for 90 minutes. And take corners and throw ins and goal kicks.

Edited by longtimeblue