New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest news on the OS

'Oldham Athletic have agreed terms with Carl Winchester to remain with the club next season.'

Six days now!!!!! FFS. Can we have an update on the hunt for a new manager?

Is there anyone left who knows how to go online?

Latest news on the OS

'Oldham Athletic have agreed terms with Carl Winchester to remain with the club next season.'

Six days now!!!!! FFS. Can we have an update on the hunt for a new manager?

That's not too bad compared to Latics Player, you have to pay for that and the last article was save of the season from about mid-May !!

A lot of interviews in the past for the managers job took place at Ryder and Dutton. The guy that posted it (I think) was one of the first to break news about Shez leaving and, after some digging, seems he's an agent. Could have some legs...

I think you're correct.

I hope he's correct. He got the length of Shez's Notts contract correct, but a 2 year deal for Evans is unexpectedly long. Be even more pleased if this turns out to be the truth.

Edited by NewBlue

It's Steve Evans pal not Steve Gerrard, he's hardly a giant of the English game.

I know that but some have to take a reality check that our club that was once high profile, the neutral fans favourite club, little old Oldham, David v Goliath etc etc is now toxic. Minimal budget, low ambition, absent owners and languishing in the depths of Lesgue One will only appeal to a certain level of manager now - those desperate, seeking a rung on a ladder, cutting their teeth or one last hurrah