Rugby Playoff Final

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not across my bloody drive, haha!

You'll be able park anywhere just off Elm Road or bottom end of Whitebank (down near Coal Pit lane). Very limited parking at the "stadium". Double yellows down one side of Elm tho so arrive early

Edited by NomPulastar

I know there's a lot of history in the two clubs' relationship, but it's a shame we don't see more cooperation between them. Not only in ground sharing, but once you do share a ground you could promote other things. Maybe double header tickets for when both are at home, that kind of thing.

I don't know, it's just a shame the town's only two serious sporting entities can't help each other.

I know there's a lot of history in the two clubs' relationship, but it's a shame we don't see more cooperation between them. Not only in ground sharing, but once you do share a ground you could promote other things. Maybe double header tickets for when both are at home, that kind of thing.

I don't know, it's just a shame the town's only two serious sporting entities can't help each other.

Following from my post in North Stand Thread, having two town teams playing at the same venue, in decent divisions, can only improve the identity of the town. It would be beneficial to Roughyeds and Latics, in my opinion.

:censored: that. Mess the pitch up.