J Wilson

Mills

Philliskirk

Dunn

Dieng

Yeates

Winchester

Fuller

That's what I'm guessing the lineup will be. Hopefully we'll go 4-4-2 with Fuller and Poleon up top, Winchester and Dieng in the middle and Dunn on the bench. No doubting his ability but I strongly doubt that his fitness is up to scratch. Either way, I think we'll struggle.

Cornell

Dummigan

B Wilson

J Wilson

Mills

Philliskirk

Dunn

Dieng

Yeates

Winchester

Fuller

That's what I'm guessing the lineup will be. Hopefully we'll go 4-4-2 with Fuller and Poleon up top, Winchester and Dieng in the middle and Dunn on the bench. No doubting his ability but I strongly doubt that his fitness is up to scratch. Either way, I think we'll struggle.

Good grief thats a :censored:e midfield BUT I cannot select much better from what we have available. I hope that we have forgotten a player or two

If you could just destroy Mansfield I'm sure we can arrange to roll over for you the following week. Our home form is nothing other than dreadful at the moment.

(If it wasn't all ticket for you I'd be tempted to come over to Mansfield and support you myself what with us not playing til Monday....)

Love Spireites :)

If you could just destroy Mansfield I'm sure we can arrange to roll over for you the following week. Our home form is nothing other than dreadful at the moment.

(If it wasn't all ticket for you I'd be tempted to come over to Mansfield and support you myself what with us not playing til Monday....)

A Chesterfield fan nearly assaulted me thinking I was a Mansfield fan the other week, when I was obviously wearing an 11 year old Latics top because it looked just like a Frosinone shirt. We'll see what we can do.

It's all ticket???

FFS.

are you latics ready to take on the super stags , things have changed since we last played , change of manager who as brought in players who he as know got the stags playing football ,rather the route one hoof ball we did play ..jamie mcguire is still playing for us and for your fans to call him for that challenge is laughable , 50/50 no malice in that challenge . the chairman and his wife are settled down with 3 sons now. the chairman grew up in mansfield and been massive for the club . so come saturday expect a better super stags side then you have seen before ,stagman forever

Edited by stagman

are you latics ready to take on the super stags , things have changed since we last played , change of manager who as brought in players who he as know got the stags playing football ,rather the route one hoof ball we did play ..jamie mcguire is still playing for us and for your fans to call him for that challenge is laughable , 50/50 no malice in that challenge . the chairman and his wife are settled down with 3 sons now. the chairman grew up in mansfield and been massive for the club . so come saturday expect a better super stags side then you have seen before ,stagman forever

You've got to love these quaint regional dialects.

Its the big muscular teams Latics can't handle so it sounds Mansfield won't play that way and this should give us a better chance.

All ticket for this is absolute :censored:e, either way any idea on numbers?

Dont they have automated turnstiles or something without the ability to take cash on the turnstile? Its not all ticket because we are the mighty Oldham expected to sell out, thats for sure.

Dont they have automated turnstiles or something without the ability to take cash on the turnstile? Its not all ticket because we are the mighty Oldham expected to sell out, thats for sure.

For the Cup replay. live on TV, Mansfield made this game all-ticket for us, because they did not have facilities for visiting supporters to pay on the night. It's normal these days for the turnstiles not to take cash, but unsuspecting Latics supporters who turned up at the ticket office were amazed to find that instead of being sold tickets for the away section they were sold tickets which put them in with the home fans.

A Chesterfield fan nearly assaulted me thinking I was a Mansfield fan the other week, when I was obviously wearing an 11 year old Latics top because it looked just like a Frosinone shirt. We'll see what we can do

You should have smashed him, and then mumbled something about Mark Allott