David Dunn is a football genius.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Kelly booked 1st time for descent after fuller tackle.

Burton have won 10 games this season yet scored less than us!!!

Why is a players absence kept as something out of MI6.

Going to BP is now a horrible chore and just the thought of going

gets me depressed from Thursday.

What a :censored: club, playing :censored: football in a :censored: stadium we have become.

Edited by losesome

Well said that man.For some people it's the easy and lazy option to blame the manager and formation rather than look a bit more into why we didn't win.

The manager is responsible for choosing the players, the buck stops with him.

Was Fuller booked twice?

On an aside, it seemed really bloody dark at times today. Are the North Stand floodlights on?

1.) No, although it did look like it- their CB was even questioning this.

2.) Yes the sheer numbers of missing bulbs in our floodlights is worrying, especially as no doubt it will cost an absolute fortune to fix them, or that's what Corney/:censored:peas will tell us. Furthermore the standard of luminescence for floodlights went up recently.

2.b.) I don't know if they were but if they were then that's worrying. If they weren't it's also a bit worrying as they were quite clearly needed.

We need to get our own house in order before we start laughing at others...

See what you are saying and you are correct. I'm just flabbergasted that it makes so much difference to professionals paid to run and hit a ball. I'm trying to see the difference between now and our (football) adventure circa Sept/Oct/Nov last year. The manager? Chef Evans? Midget escapologist? Seems we are cursed

The board is responsible for hiring the manager- that's where the buck ultimately stops. Pity that this lot seem to be content in doing the bare minimum at the moment.

That's at least 4 times the board have taken the buck in recent seasons, seems they don't know what to with it.

Well the argument normally is 4-5-1 or 4-3-3

No argument today it was 4-5-1

As a management team looking at our our opponents today who looked at Burton with a back 4 of 6'2 or bigger and thinks 5'10 Dominic Poleon on his own up front is the answer?

Tactics wrong! No tempo! No idea!

I was bored today as Burton knew at 1-0 they had the game won.

See what you are saying and you are correct. I'm just flabbergasted that it makes so much difference to professionals paid to run and hit a ball. I'm trying to see the difference between now and our (football) adventure circa Sept/Oct/Nov last year. The manager? Chef Evans? Midget escapologist? Seems we are cursed

I understand the ground was cursed by a witch many years ago, I will look out for her tonight and sort it.

Edited by BP1960