David Dunn is a football genius.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One up front works when you have someone there who is capable of winning the ball, holding on to it and having players running forward and supporting him. All of the things we dont have

This

Poloen was a disgrace today.Never ever a striker especially a lone one.

Simply not enough desire. Winchester, Fulton other standout lazy bastards. The only ones to come out with any credit were Kelly, Brian Wilson and Dummigan.

LOUD NOISES!

Burton look a decent side, had one chance after we lost the ball cheaply and finished it well. We huffed and puffed a bit, nearly equalised but for a great save from their keeper. Lost our way a bit in the second half but it certainly wasn't as bad as some want to make out.

LOUD NOISES!

Burton look a decent side, had one chance after we lost the ball cheaply and finished it well. We huffed and puffed a bit, nearly equalised but for a great save from their keeper. Lost our way a bit in the second half but it certainly wasn't as bad as some want to make out.

Still lost though.

We need to focus on defending more. It's ridiculous playing strikers and leaving ourselves exposed.

We could have got a point from a 0-0 today but instead we went gung-ho and occasionally attacked.......utter madness

Next week I want to see 5 at the back and 5 holding midfielders otherwise I am going to rip up my season ticket or maybe even self immolation inside one of the executive boxes (appreciate I'll have to wait until they're open)

This

Poloen was a disgrace today.Never ever a striker especially a lone one.

Simply not enough desire. Winchester, Fulton other standout lazy bastards. The only ones to come out with any credit were Kelly, Brian Wilson and Dummigan.

It was Kelly who was caught out for their goal.

Edited by BP1960

When wil Dunn play someone who can perform in a real match rather than training?

Many a top racehorse trainer will tell you some show little in training, but come to life on a raceday.

Edited by BP1960