4 goals in ten minutes for reserves

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a certain amount of acrimony wasn't there? - as Dunn thought he could have played many more games than he was picked for in his final season at Rovers.

Plus, he's a Harwood lad, so he hails from an area in between the two towns - a bit like how someone from Saddleworth might have an affinity with Huddersfield Town (perish the thought).

Anybody else finding it odd that Dunn seems to have a better relationship with Burnley than Blackkburn, maybe he is not as well thought of at Ewood Park than he would have us think.

I'm sure I read on here that Blackburn are under a transfer embargo aren't they? So we can't loan their players

So how is his relationship with Blackburn?

Does Tony P - assuming he's in charge of reserve games? use different tactics maybe? Aside from Peterborough at home last season ( maybe 1 before?) I can't think of a Latics team coming back from so far behind!

It's not Tony P I don't think he just does the youth. Says in Report that manager David Dunn played 20 players so that would suggest he ran the show? Maybe....

Their goalkeeper must be from out of town, he clearly is ont of the 6 fingered webbed hand variety..

I genuinely though Dean Holden did the reserves.

Admirable determination though.

Ina way, I hope it was Dunn, it'll give him confidence to go attack mode.

I don't think you will see much sideways/backwards passing from TPs team the FA youth cup tonight..The Youth Alliance cup final win v MK Dons was a breath of fresh air.

...and built on the back of the often derided coaching manuals and lots of studying of the opposition beforehand.