barnsley

Come on Latics find the net and form in spectacular fashion. 5-0 and let the short arsed obnoxious little egotistical gob:censored:e, powerpoint loving weasel squirm back over the pennines with his P45 tucked in his childrens' Matalan suit. Please. £50 to playershare for a win that gets him sacked.

Well said. Within 3 days of the game and I will match your £50 Hallam

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Latics find the net and form in spectacular fashion. 5-0 and let the short arsed obnoxious little egotistical gob:censored:e, powerpoint loving weasel squirm back over the pennines with his P45 tucked in his childrens' Matalan suit. Please. £50 to playershare for a win that gets him sacked.

So much love...

Nope but been let down so many times over the years I'm preparing for history to reapet itself, would love nothing more for us to win and him get the sack

Then believe. I bet that I have been let down by Latics over many more years but if we dont believe then what is the point going.

OAFC 5 Baaaarnsley 1 (HT 0-1.) Attacking the Chaddy End in the second half.

Bless them.

It's distracting them from the fact they live in Oldham, sound vaguely like Keith Hill, and support a club who've been in the same division since they put nails in Jesus.

We are providing a community service here: many Oldham supporters will have found a purpose, washed their soiled jogging bottoms and genuinely contemplated giving up crystal meth on the back of our current form.

Well done, Barnsley FC. Well done, Lee Johnson. Changing lives.

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?235459-Oldham-fans-are-loving-it

Bless them.

It's distracting them from the fact they live in Oldham, sound vaguely like Keith Hill, and support a club who've been in the same division since they put nails in Jesus.

We are providing a community service here: many Oldham supporters will have found a purpose, washed their soiled jogging bottoms and genuinely contemplated giving up crystal meth on the back of our current form.

Well done, Barnsley FC. Well done, Lee Johnson. Changing lives.

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?235459-Oldham-fans-are-loving-it

This is a top post by one of our Barnsley loving cousins - loving it. Edited by TheBigDog

I'm actually surprised the have the internet in Barnsley, I thought it was still 1974 there!

There is a family on Gogglebox Australia that remind me of mine watching TV during the seventies as a kid. My dad used to take the piss out of impersonator Mike Yarwood. "Anyone can put a sailors hat on and sing life on the ocean wave pal. Bloody rubbish." Yarwood's catch phrase used to be "and this is me". Dad would go off. "Its all bloody you Yarwood, you don't sound any bloody different. I pay my bloody licence fee for this :censored:e". Ah 1974, 3 day week, power cuts, Mike and my dad and promotion. Halcyon days! Edited by L1onheartNew