FACUP R1: Mansfield Town 0 Oldham Athletic 0

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn is out of his depth, hopefully the board will realise before the seasons over, to say he pushed for the gig he is looking a right :censored: now, worst football you will see in many a year, no spirit, no energy, no backbone, players arent playing for him and the three stooges haven't a clue. They should be ashamed.

Dunn is out of his depth, hopefully the board will realise before the seasons over, to say he pushed for the gig he is looking a right :censored: now, worst football you will see in many a year, no spirit, no energy, no backbone, players arent playing for him and the three stooges haven't a clue. They should be ashamed.

So you didnt go then

Booed off at the end says it all, their keeper had one save to make, Coleman had his toblerone boots on, we failed to press a piss poor League 2 team, thought Wilson/Dieng and Philly/Winny did great jobs Dummingan again solid but the rest are a waste of space, past it has beens with no drive or energy who will take us down. If we dont get Forte and Cassidy back sharpish we are :censored:ed cos we dont look like scoring.

Booed off at the end says it all, their keeper had one save to make, Coleman had his toblerone boots on, we failed to press a piss poor League 2 team, thought Wilson/Dieng and Philly/Winny did great jobs Dummingan again solid but the rest are a waste of space, past it has beens with no drive or energy who will take us down. If we dont get Forte and Cassidy back sharpish we are :censored:ed cos we dont look like scoring.

So given that Coleman and the defence kept a clean sheet and that you cite Philly and Winny as having good games, that only leaves Yeates/Poleon/Higdon and Fuller from the starting eleven as being ' wastes of space'.

Doesn't seem too bad to me.

So given that Coleman and the defence kept a clean sheet and that you cite Philly and Winny as having good games, that only leaves Yeates/Poleon/Higdon and Fuller from the starting eleven as being ' wastes of space'.

Doesn't seem too bad to me.

We looked solid defensively, shocking going forward. Edited by yarddog73

That was awful.

Dunn hasn't got it.

I think you're right, but I don't think today supports that.

He might have felt entitled just to go for it (as Mansfield are so inferior to us, supposedly..) but did the right thing in keeping it tight, in my opinion, against a team who's confidence must be polar opposite to ours..

500 Latics fans approx I heard,the way we have been playing and the dire weather, thats fantastic support.

If the replay is to be the third ramp-up event, I reckon they'll have to close the Main stand and RRE and put everyone in the North Stand to test it towards getting the safety certificate.

If the replay is to be the third ramp-up event, I reckon they'll have to close the Main stand and RRE and put everyone in the North Stand to test it towards getting the safety certificate.

You would still struggle if you give tickets away the football is that dire, I won't pay again.

If Bristol Rovers and Port Vale don't draw tomorrow I could see our game being one of the two TV ties.

It may not have been pretty but a draw could be decent for the club. Unfortunately unlike the previous replay against Mansfield I'm not convinced we have the quality to see them off this time around.

If Bristol Rovers and Port Vale don't draw tomorrow I could see our game being one of the two TV ties.

It may not have been pretty but a draw could be decent for the club. Unfortunately unlike the previous replay against Mansfield I'm not convinced we have the quality to see them off this time around.

It'll be embarrassing getting beaten on live TV by a League 2 team in front of 2000 fans in an empty ground

Sad,but true. We have a League game the week after too, think a record low is on the cards.