Pile of shite

We always seem to get these type of draws don't we? Leeds, Wolves, Doncaster and now Sheffield United in recent years. We haven't done too bad out of them but it's still a draw you'd prefer to avoid.

I'm quite glad we're away actually. We're always pretty dreadful at home.

so super you couldn't beat our depleted team...

we started with 11 players saturday and i am sure you did , we all start with a squad of players at the start of the season and its up to players who when they get the chance to play to perform and give there manager a headache and show him they have the right to play in the first team squad ,like i say the match is up for grabs ,we are better away and hear you have hit a sticky patch at home , sheffield united would be a local derby for us and when we get the chance we take a great away support . just looking forward to a great game with,oldham in the replay. stagman always

Edited by stagman

we started with 11 players saturday and i am sure you did , we all start with a squad of players at the start of the season and its up to players who when they get the chance to play to perform and give there manager a headache and show him they have the right to play in the first team squad , like i say the match is up for grabs ,we are better away and hear you have it a sticky patch at home , it would be a local derby for us and when we get the chance we take a great away support . just looking forward to a great game , stagman always

Is this another one of Postman Matt's pseudo profiles?

There will be up towards 20000 and a few bob even if we lose, better than going to Crewe and losing.

Forte and or Cassidy could be back by then and we have a pretty good record at Bramall Lane.

Could have been a lot worse, a good day out and they're by no means unbeatable.

There will be up towards 20000 and a few bob even if we lose, better than going to Crewe and losing.

Forte and or Cassidy could be back by then and we have a pretty good record at Bramall Lane.

Could have been a lot worse, a good day out and they're by no means unbeatable.

If they made it a tenner they may get 10000.