Philliskirk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The intriguing thing is that we were much better without a big centre forward. Could be we need Higdon to soften them up and then bring on the skill. Danny does make mistakes and can be knocked about but the team plays better with him than without and he is a striker rather than an attacking midfield.

Perhaps he was deliberately playing :censored: last night to confuse Johnson (was he actually there?)

Allright perhaps not!

I got a text from a steward who was in the Chaddy last night saying that Johnson was in with the away fans, as the board had refused his request for a complimentary ticket int Main Stand.

Don't know how he got the info about the ticket, but Johnson was in the Chaddy.

The intriguing thing is that we were much better without a big centre forward. Could be we need Higdon to soften them up and then bring on the skill. Danny does make mistakes and can be knocked about but the team plays better with him than without and he is a striker rather than an attacking midfield.

Even if that is correct, we just dont look like scoring with Higdon on the pitch which is pretty ridiculous for a centre forward

I got a text from a steward who was in the Chaddy last night saying that Johnson was in with the away fans, as the board had refused his request for a complimentary ticket int Main Stand.

Hope that isn't true, poor reflection on them if so.

That doesn't sqaure with him spotted sat next to SC a few home games ago. We might be :censored: at many things, but i doubt this very much.

or just what we got going in the north stand last night... Danny Danny Danny Danny Philliskirk? like has been the case for him for a few years aswell as his dad.

Easy and Simple.

It seemed too good an opportunity to waste

Could do with more player chants anyway. I only know of 3 and they're all basic as

Edited by NewBlue

Could do with more player chants anyway. I only know of 3 and they're all basic as

agree, but some of our fan base are very simple meaning they only adapt to simple songs... as for we need more player chants - I can't even name the full squad and there's some that simply don't deserve any recognition.

It'd make for a better atmosphere though wouldn't it? Athletico's need to get onto that rather than copycat palace songs.

The best club chant I heard was at Borrusia Munchengladbach...Give us a B, Give us an O, Give us an R....it went on for 5 minutes. :grin:

At this rate Danny Philliskirk is looking like the new Scott Vernon. Never massively popular with most despite being decent enough, leaves, scores a few more goals elsewhere, and people will be having second thoughts and wondering whether we should've held on to him.

At this rate Danny Philliskirk is looking like the new Scott Vernon. Never massively popular with most despite being decent enough, leaves, scores a few more goals elsewhere, and people will be having second thoughts and wondering whether we should've held on to him.

If we swap him for a newer version of Richie Wellens, I won't be complaining.

You forgot the bit where we speculate every pre-season about him re-signing for us.