Southend not happy!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would we?

If I go to an away game I expect it to be about £20.

Yeah but when Charlton and MK put the promotions on and allowed Latics fans the same £1/£5 entry, it was a welcome suprise. I even got to see 8 goals for the £1 at MK, I think Ive seen 7 goals at BP for about £132 at BP this year

Yeah but when Charlton and MK put the promotions on and allowed Latics fans the same £1/£5 entry, it was a welcome suprise. I even got to see 8 goals for the £1 at MK, I think Ive seen 7 goals at BP for about £132 at BP this year

You got lucky, I went to an MK Dons match at £1 and it was a 0-0 on a Tuesday night.

Wonder why they always put promotions on when we play them? Because they know what an abysmal attendance it would be from both sets of fans otherwise?

I feel dirty for just admitting that I put £1 into the coffers of franchise scum.

Rings a bell. Saying that, it was £15 to get in Gillingham, which was very hospitable.

As it says in the article too, 4 local incentives are allowed each season. I'm sure that was the reasoning behind us not kicking off about it.

£15 is the max they should be charging to sit on scaffolding. In Gillingham.

I thought the rules were changed a few years back that meant you couldn't charge away fans more than home fans?

But in Latics defence, it's still £22 on the day for home fans, and if you're coming from Southend to Oldham on a tuesday night, the price isn't going to be a factor. Charging £22 or £5 won't change the amount they bring.

I thought the rules were changed a few years back that meant you couldn't charge away fans more than home fans?

But in Latics defence, it's still £22 on the day for home fans, and if you're coming from Southend to Oldham on a tuesday night, the price isn't going to be a factor. Charging £22 or £5 won't change the amount they bring.

It's all explained in the thread.