3rd round draw

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and Sheff Utd would of been as keen on the 70,000+ paying around 50 notes as Man Utd.

I think they have to agree any lowering of the price.

The home side picks the price. Away side has to agree if away fans are to be charged more than home fans.

I argued against this earlier in the season and was proved wrong by rudemedic and the FA Cup Rules. I haven't slept properly since.

Folk are sticking the boot because it's United, as if they are alone in charging high prices.

Couple of Championship games tomorrow, £30 for Burnley at QPR, £33 for Brighton at Derby.

It's an FA Cup game against a League 1 side.

Nor does it absolve other clubs, like Wednesday and Leeds of their shocking prices...

I am sure the majority of latics fans would willing pay these prices now to swop with SU !!!

Of course they would, but if a family with 2 young kids who want to go it becomes an expensive day, football clubs risk alienating the grass roots supporter with prices like this.

What's so wrong about sticking the boot in because it's United?

Absolutely nothing! Paying those prices the least they deserve Is to see a hugely expensive team massively underachieve and play insipid dull football.

Knowone will bat an eyelid until their are empty seats at old Trafford you don't like the price don't go. although as it's on BT paying 47 notes not to listen to Michael Owen seems quite reasonable.