• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you head over this way pete

Got as far as Hartshead Moor services...phoned the club at 1.20 and told match was on , no mention of pitch inspection

Checked on Twitter before I set off again - thankfully !

Even someone as positive as I am feel rather annoyed at what I was told on phone

Took me 2 hours from Fylde to hear it was called off just as pulled up! Why would the ref wait until so late when the oppo travelled from London?

I was totally pissed but at least I'm not them.....

2 hours there took 1 hour back. The weather & roads in this country plus tossers who don't know how to drive once it starts to drizzle get right on my tits!

Got as far as Hartshead Moor services...phoned the club at 1.20 and told match was on , no mention of pitch inspection

Checked on Twitter before I set off again - thankfully !

Even someone as positive as I am feel rather annoyed at what I was told on phone

Customer satisfaction seems a low priority at this club.

Totally gutted...a lot of behind the scenes work had gone into today's festival in the park.

The vans were parked up for donations for the food/toy bank, buckets ready to be shaken, at least two bands were in place to play festive music, pass the parcel in all four stands as the Millwall people were involved to, find the snowman, Santa grotto, festive mince pies and mulled wine was to be on offer too.

Gutted for the club and trust team who had put a lot of effort into it. Special mention to trust members, Si Brooke, Mark Harrington, Mark Lund, Andy Roberts and Rosa.

Can our bloody luck ever change....damn you weather...damn you...

However, on the flip side, everyone of us is safe and not in extreme circumstance like other people in the country at the moment.

I'm struggling to remember us having such a terrible year as we've had. Going into admin was worse, but this is just one thing after another. It started around Christmas last year and it's just worse and worse.

Feel sorry for you all.

Totally gutted...a lot of behind the scenes work had gone into today's festival in the park.

The vans were parked up for donations for the food/toy bank, buckets ready to be shaken, at least two bands were in place to play festive music, pass the parcel in all four stands as the Millwall people were involved to, find the snowman, Santa grotto, festive mince pies and mulled wine was to be on offer too.

Gutted for the club and trust team who had put a lot of effort into it. Special mention to trust members, Si Brooke, Mark Harrington, Mark Lund, Andy Roberts and Rosa.

Can our bloody luck ever change....damn you weather...damn you...

However, on the flip side, everyone of us is safe and not in extreme circumstance like other people in the country at the moment.

Kids from our school had free tickets for today's game and were looking forward to the game/calling it on with Milwall.

I doubt they'd be able to go to the rearranged game if it's a Tuesday night. Hopefully something can be sorted again for the future...