Millwall

Doncaster had Butler , Colchester had Eastman & Millwall had Beevers . Common theme is Cassidy has been bullied by all three where as we've looked constantly vulnerable .

Fordes long kicks that would be food and drink for a Gregan type defender were turning into half chances for Millwall yesterday due to not dominating and winning 50-50's . Men against boys .

The essentials are two centre backs and then either a striker or a winger, so we can play two up top or 5 midfielders without having to play Cassidy. Passenger.

I'd take Higdon back.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the 6ft 3ins centre forward who hardly ever wins a header because he refuses to jump. No thanks.

Our joint top scorer and the one playing when we looked at our most attacking? Yes. Clearly thrives in a partnership and knows the game. Miles better than Cassidy.

Our joint top scorer and the one playing when we looked at our most attacking? Yes. Clearly thrives in a partnership and knows the game. Miles better than Cassidy.

Watching those 2nd half highlights, and having seen us a few times this season, we are capable of good attacking football. Especially now Forte is back.

Keep that team, Higdon in for Cassidy add a proper CB and we're well capable of staying up. Even with Dunn in charge.

Agree. He's a midfielder being played out of position. Made a few decent blocks and tackles yesterday and put himself on the line more than I have seen before.

His passing looks his weakest aspect in defence, he is nothing like good enough on the ball to add anything in midfield. He'd be in Kelly's role but less good at any of it.

The essentials are two centre backs and then either a striker or a winger, so we can play two up top or 5 midfielders without having to play Cassidy. Passenger.

I'd take Higdon back.

We might only need one CB. If we can get in the Gregan/Lockwood vocal bruiser type in, then J Wilson is fine next to one of them.

If we can keep Dummigan for rest of the season, then one CB, one winger similar to Forte and move Poleon up top instead.

Because he's been poor, simple as that.

We need battlers in this situation and he's been totally dominated in every game since his return.

Get Tony Philliskirk to work with him like he did with Matt smith. I think we would have a real player on our hands then!

Do you know anything about football? It takes a little time for the 2 up top to get used to each others game. Give Cassidy and Murphy a few games at least

It's all about opinions but Higdon won't do for me. Apart from Gillingham away I never saw him have a good game, and I could count the number of headers he won on one hand. I'm not saying that Cassidy will be the answer ultimately but he's young and still learning. Higdon was supposed to bring experience and know-how but he just looked lazy to me.

It's all about opinions but Higdon won't do for me. Apart from Gillingham away I never saw him have a good game, and I could count the number of headers he won on one hand. I'm not saying that Cassidy will be the answer ultimately but he's young and still learning. Higdon was supposed to bring experience and know-how but he just looked lazy to me.

He did seem disinterested at times but I still liked his goals.

Do you know anything about football? It takes a little time for the 2 up top to get used to each others game. Give Cassidy and Murphy a few games at least

Can you read a post without prior assumptions? You can put someone up front to create a partnership, but if they can't beat a defender to a header or trap a ball you're wasting your time. We know you have previous with tryers...