Millwall

This is fair-ish. We troubled them without really troubling them. They were organised and solid.

What does give me slight optimism is that we became noticeably better when Forte came on. I felt like it wasn't in desperation either, it was like we had a style that we can build on. When Winchester, Jones and Forte were on song near the end we looked a good side.

Hope they can take that urgency into following games, despite conceding.

Organised and solid? They :censored: it every time we actually ran at them.

Poleon should of stayed on with one of Cassidy or Murphy going off instead and Poleon going up top. We was winning nothing in the air and their CB's were ropey with anything along the floor, which would suit Poleon's game rather than Cassidy.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First goal was laffertys fault. Way out of position.

My favourite moment of today was after the first goal when the bloke behind me said

Bloody mills out of position again!

His mate quietly told him that mills wasn't playing

Surprised by some of the comments on here. I'm not a great fan of either GK but Colemans organisation and talking with his back line was a massive improvement on Cornell. His kicking has a lot to be desired but he is a real improved option to Cornell. Thought there GK was superb today his handling from crosses taking away our threat from any set piece was superb. Takes off so much pressure from the defence when you do this.

It was actually more entertaining today than it has been for a while. Going forward we were much more positive, moving the ball quicker and more decisively.

Unfortunately the defensive mistakes were just as bad as usual.

It was actually more entertaining today than it has been for a while. Going forward we were much more positive, moving the ball quicker and more decisively.

Unfortunately the defensive mistakes were just as bad as usual.

We got undone by 1 player not tracking his runner and 1 killer ball, but at least Forte was back and Jones played very well

My favourite moment of today was after the first goal when the bloke behind me said

Bloody mills out of position again!

His mate quietly told him that mills wasn't playing

Well there you go,the bloody fool should have been on the pitch! Perhaps not!

Lafferty looked unfit, maybe it was asking too much to throw him into first team action so soon after his injury.

Wasn't that his first game since his injury away at Rochdale? Shows what Dunn thinks of mills!

Thought he picked up in the 2nd half after a poor 1st.

No blame for Coleman here.

He was found wanting in the two moments that mattered, but no blame.

Least he didn't throw it in his own net. Some of our 'fans' are pathetic. Anyone with half a brain can see coleman is the better of the 2.

We still need a better replacement, but at least Dunn has finally realised that he was wrong to stick with cornell any longer.

If he'd played coleman in our previous games, we'd have at least 2 points extra, since coleman wouldn't have made that mistake against colchester.

Dieng no where near strong enough at CB I'm afraid. He can be quite tidy on the ball, but he doesn't win enough battles or crucial headers.

Agree. He's a midfielder being played out of position. Made a few decent blocks and tackles yesterday and put himself on the line more than I have seen before.

Agree. He's a midfielder being played out of position. Made a few decent blocks and tackles yesterday and put himself on the line more than I have seen before.

Dieng a centre half or right back. Unfortunately he doesn't have the required mental strengths to play for a team that is going down.

Doncaster had Butler , Colchester had Eastman & Millwall had Beevers . Common theme is Cassidy has been bullied by all three where as we've looked constantly vulnerable .

Fordes long kicks that would be food and drink for a Gregan type defender were turning into half chances for Millwall yesterday due to not dominating and winning 50-50's . Men against boys .