Millwall

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to look for a positive then a quick look at the league table will tell you that we are not an easy team to beat!

We have only lost 8 games from 24, even Peterborough have lost 9 matches in 6th place.

Granted we have a pathetic win record, the worst by far at only 3 so we draw too many games as we all know.

That tells us though that we are surely unlikely to lose today!

This 'hard to beat' (fact) gives us hope.

Come on Oldham.

Coleman

Dummigan

Dieng

B Wilson

Lafferty

Kelly

Jones

Winchester

Poleon

Murphy

Cassidy

Happiest I've been with a line up in ages. Hopefully Jones pushing forward from midfield rather than having 2 sat back. Coleman in net and my hero Rhys Murphy to score again today

I can only imagine the abuse the keeper would have got if he had been called Cornell

6 times he kicked it directly into touch. Once he hit their centre forward .

The first goal he parried to attackers feet, second goal was a header from 4 yards .....he made an exceptional save first half.

We need a new goalkeeper

I can only imagine the abuse the keeper would have got if he had been called Cornell

The first goal he parried to attackers feet, second goal was a header from 4 yards .....he made an exceptional save first half.

We need a new goalkeeper

Goals weren't his fault. At all.

Distribution could have been better.

We need a new goalkeeper

Not disputing we need a keeper but the rest is wrong.

Few bad kicks with Some great distribution that allowed us to attack.

Great save at close range for the 1st and unfortunate it went to the striker.

The 2nd goal was a quality ball that he wouldn't have been able to get as it was swinging away from him.

Edited by super_blue

Anyone else notice 10mins before their 2nd goal B Wilson signalled he was injured. The bench asked James Wilson to get ready. For some unknown reason he took an eternity to get himself sorted. In that time B Wilson was off the pace and if I'm not mistaken he was the player who lost the man who scored the header.

How does it take subs so long to 'get ready' when called upon?!

Edited by super_blue

We need a new goalkeeper

A vast improvement on Cornell.

Cruel end to a much better performance.Coleman far better keeper and more positive .Did not tnink our disallowed goal was offside but when your luck is out that is football.We did not miss Philliskirk and played our best football for a long time.Forte was magic and if we play like this more often then we will stay up.Some light at the end of the tunnel.

Cruel end to a much better performance.Coleman far better keeper and more positive .Did not tnink our disallowed goal was offside but when your luck is out that is football.We did not miss Philliskirk and played our best football for a long time.Forte was magic and if we play like this more often then we will stay up.fSome light at the end of the tunnel.

Don't let a 15min spell cloud you judgement.

For an hour we were utter :censored:e.

It was a goal out of the blue that changed things.

Clearly Dunn can't motivate any players so what point

in keeping him to sign more.

Only chance of staying up is too get rid now.

Edited by losesome