It's John Sheridan

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He once held a meeting with all of the ball boys, where he slagged us all off for not throwing the ball in quick enough when we went a goal behind - and also told us to be very very very slow when we're a goal up and the opposition want the ball back. I loved his honesty.

That's why he's been appointed, even if we go down no one will have a go cos it's Shez.

Corney must be laughing his cock off.

:censored:ing hell. Shez may escape severe criticism because he's come into this car crash long after a lot of the damage has been done.

If he can't rescue us then it ain't saving SC et al from the flak due to them.

Edited by jsslatic

The amusing thing for me is some of the journalist tweets.

Like this one, I am sure the approach has come as a great surprise and he'll need to think about it....

Seems like John Sheridan going back to former club Oldham from reports tonight. Approach to Newport apparently. Reckon he'll take it. #oafc

Nobody made a bid for Winchester

Me and Harry Bosch offered to double his wages, but he didn't see his future career as dribbling around obstacles in our dungeon.

And he's much better. Even being :censored:ed at 70 minutes he covers more ground than Philli, because he runs faster than me for those 70. He passes, tackles, shoots, holds the ball up dribbles better. He's better. And his smile is lovely.