Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

Cheers my mate. Map on there is a bit rubbish but think I can work it out. Don't fancy driving down to BP in this weather..

If you click on the sections of the relevant stand, you can view the individual seats. I was quite impressed.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I think they would be linked... Isn't it the usal course of action for one set of owners to :censored: up, club enters admin, new owners buy on the cheap ? Or did I miss the last 20 years of the Football League :P

You have probably missed the last 20 years of Oldham Athletic bar coming on here to tell everybody how thick they are for continuing to support the club !

Really? I think they would be linked... Isn't it the usal course of action for one set of owners to :censored: up, club enters admin, new owners buy on the cheap ? Or did I miss the last 20 years of the Football League :P

No

Just the last 20 years of coming to BP and supporting the team

Edited by LaticsPete

I haven't been in five years. The other 15 I had a season ticket year on year. Stop the lies.

Oh sorry I forgot you are the man of facts and we just make things up ! Thank god you keep coming back every now and then to correct us.

It's funny, it seems like a lot longer than five years that you've been telling us all you don't go anymore.

Exeter at home for £5 when the American lasses turned up was a one off return after several years away. IIRC.

#DoesThatMakeMeSeemLikeAStalker

Was "several" too excessive?

When did they visit ? That was a lot long than six years ago surely ?? I was a season ticket holder back when all that :censored: was going on so I wouldn't of been paying to come to that £5 game whenever it was. I would of had a season ticket for it.

Edited by oafc0000

Just read your edit...

It might of been around 2009... Would of been the 2009/2010 season I stopped going...

I didn't have a break before that though...

EDIT:

Saying that.. I am now not sure if I had a season ticket for the 2009/2010 season... I stopped going before the season ended and there is noway I would of done that if I had a ST... So I think my last season ticket must of been 2008/2009...

Which means you might be right... and in which case that would make you a stalker :D

Edited by oafc0000