Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

Nah, I know what point he's making about us needing cash flow now, I'm just taking it on a longer term tangent

It's not about needing cash flow now, it's about wanting cash flow now before the owner scarpers.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to go and get mine tomorrow, 1st season ticket in a long time! I have been paying per match and the chance of getting a bit back swung it for me!

Do you get to choose the row and seat you want for next season?

Going to go and get mine tomorrow, 1st season ticket in a long time! I have been paying per match and the chance of getting a bit back swung it for me!

Do you get to choose the row and seat you want for next season?

Any seats which are not currently reserved for this season you will ba able to select, those who have their seats for this season will have until the end of May to get them again for next season. Mind you there are plenty available

Would new owners be daft kind enough to honour STs purchased before they took over?

They did last time and I'm sure any possible new owners would do the same. There would be 2 main points

1. Start a new venture by deliberately pissing off over half your customers - not good business sense

2. Expect people who have forked out £350 to do the same Again 3months letter - it's not going to happen. People who couldn't do without latics would make do with just going away instead like they would have done anyway

Two more here.

Never a doubt that wouldn't renew no matter what division we are in. The offer seems a little concerning if you are a glass half empty person - but it is also the most bold pricing offer I have seen the club and will boost interest and excitement in the next month.

I never bet I my team, so going into the next 4 games with a £50 bet on them will be interesting - added joy / despair at the final whistle.

They did last time and I'm sure any possible new owners would do the same. There would be 2 main points

1. Start a new venture by deliberately pissing off over half your customers - not good business sense

2. Expect people who have forked out £350 to do the same Again 3months letter - it's not going to happen. People who couldn't do without latics would make do with just going away instead like they would have done anyway

On that basis, when any possible new owners scarper in future, the next new owners would then do the honourable thing. So the fans can't lose by buying early.

New owners of the shares would have to meet the responsibilities of OAFC (2014) Ltd

I wouldn't be so sure... For example if the club enters administration at any point I think the situation might becomes a lot more complicated...

For example if you buy a gift card from a company and it goes into administration then the company is no longer under obligation to honor the gift card. Isn't a season ticket a similar thing ?

Edited by oafc0000

New owners of the shares would have to meet the responsibilities of OAFC (2014) Ltd

2014?

If it's a brand new company that probably isn't the case.

Although the Football League may well insist on it as part of any agreement to allow the new business to retain league status.

I wouldn't be so sure... For example if the club enters administration at any point I think the situation might becomes a lot more complicated...

For example if you buy a gift card from a company and it goes into administration then the company is no longer under obligation to honor the gift card. Isn't a season ticket a similar thing ?

Can you imagine a new owner saying 'nah we've not had the money, pay again'? Not a good way to start with the fan base.

And some companies bought out of administration have honoured gift vouchers for the same reason. I know someone who recently used a 10 year old HMV gift voucher.

I was talking about new owners!

Administration could apply now or after a sale of the shares-Its a different matter entirely

I was talking about new owners!

Administration could apply now or after a sale of the shares-Its a different matter entirely

Really? I think they would be linked... Isn't it the usal course of action for one set of owners to :censored: up, club enters admin, new owners buy on the cheap ? Or did I miss the last 20 years of the Football League :P