Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

When did they visit ? That was a lot long than six years ago surely ?? I was a season ticket holder back when all that :censored: was going on so I wouldn't of been paying to come to that £5 game whenever it was. I would of had a season ticket for it.

Ding ding

Grammatical interlude

'Have' not 'of'

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did mine over the phone first thing Friday morning and paid on my debit card. It didn't show up as pending on t'interweb banking till tea time but it has registered.

Yep, mine's showing as pending too. I have a feeling that the payment processor may be just checking the payments due to it being unusual volumes and values to normal.

Guest nonaenever

So I think my last season ticket must of been 2008/2009...

oafc0000 - come back to the fold - the club needs supporters - no idea why you stopped going but Shez is the man for us and all will be rosy - with the postponement of today's games, it gives everyone a little longer to find the money for a season ticket whilst still benefitting from the 4 allocated games possible win bonuses.

Anyone know if the ticket office is still open to collect receipt? Or is it shut with the game being off?

It's a bit late now, but I think it's open until 12 on Saturday - picked up mine at 11.30

oafc0000 - come back to the fold - the club needs supporters - no idea why you stopped going but Shez is the man for us and all will be rosy - with the postponement of today's games, it gives everyone a little longer to find the money for a season ticket whilst still benefitting from the 4 allocated games possible win bonuses.

I would imagine the ST offer finished today regardless of any postponement.

Guest nonaenever

yes and they clearly stated that the result of any postponed game would still count towards the refund. So, in effect, it's extended the period for the possible maximum discount until our next home game - great news for fans - get them bought !

yes and they clearly stated that the result of any postponed game would still count towards the refund. So, in effect, it's extended the period for the possible maximum discount until our next home game - great news for fans - get them bought !

Not as I read it. The Swindon game still counts towards the refund, but to get the full refund tickets had to be purchased on or before 4 March.

"Purchase your Season Ticket on or before 04/03/16 against Swindon Town for the opportunity to receive £200 cash back."

Not as I read it. The Swindon game still counts towards the refund, but to get the full refund tickets had to be purchased on or before 4 March.

"Purchase your Season Ticket on or before 04/03/16 against Swindon Town for the opportunity to receive £200 cash back."

Correct.

Each deadline is the day before

So if they were truly desperate for the cash and wanted to 'reward' the fans .. then the deadline for the Swindon game is still pending! I personally think it would be a little harsh not to allow people to buy tickets with the 4 game gamble as it was extremely short notice in the first place!

So if they were truly desperate for the cash and wanted to 'reward' the fans .. then the deadline for the Swindon game is still pending! I personally think it would be a little harsh not to allow people to buy tickets with the 4 game gamble as it was extremely short notice in the first place!

Although the deadline had closed before the game was called off.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect the club to hold the offer open until before the rescheduled Swindon game. So I think it's now a max £150 discount. The Swindon games is probably the least likely win though, so it probably makes no difference.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/revised-dates-for-season-ticket-offer-2996046.aspx

Fair play to the club. They could have been gits about this and said the offer expired last Friday, but they've extended the opportunity to get the whole £200 off until the 14th.

More people should be able to find the cash now.

Also says 1000 people have bought STs.