Matty Palmer Recalled

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There recent form has been gash, I think it is more likely that his form with us hasn't gone unnoticed and they need him to help get them out of their slump.

Alternatively, "I'll show you lot for starting our bad run. We won 4-0 at Port Vale last week and you made us look like mugs on the tele"

Sure they have a couple of midfielders out injured at the moment so it does make sense.

Lets be hones, if Clough brings him back and still keeps him on the bench then I reckon that could work in our favour for a potential deal in the summer.

If he goes back there and just sits on the bench I will be sending Nigel Clough a poo in the post.

Can you also send a Poo by Proxy?

If I send one, it will have turned to dust and will have lost its effect by the time it gets there. Australia Post are hopeless.

Time for Winchester to step up to the mark now!

I hope he does. When I watched him in the Burton game, he looked like he never quite had the ball under control. Looked like all the confidence had been coached out of him. From what I have seen of Palmer, he has time to look up, down, left, right, read a book and the ball never looks like leaving him. Reminds me of a combination of the composure of Shez with the energy of Danny Wilson

I'd rather this hadn't happened but we're in a much stronger position now than when he arrived.

We seem to have absorbed the Holloway absence quite well so this shouldn't derail our efforts.

Edited by JohnnyPimp

With Dieng and Kelly giving us a very strong defensive base in midfield Winchester should therefore just go out and be given the freedom to just play and create chances and do what he is best at.

Clearly this is a loss losing Palmer but the team he is leaving is playing with far more belief than the one he came into in January. Their is no reason this squad shouldn't stay up from here.

Edited by GlossopLatic

As long as we match or better Blackpool's result we'll be fine. Will be closer than we had hoped and hopefully Winchester can help us over the line but this shouldn't be the end to our survival hopes.

Shame as he has been good to watch and helped make us a better team, I hope he comes back next season permanently.

As long as we match or better Blackpool's result we'll be fine. Will be closer than we had hoped and hopefully Winchester can help us over the line but this shouldn't be the end to our survival hopes.

Shame as he has been good to watch and helped make us a better team, I hope he comes back next season permanently.

If Burton go up, it will be a tough decision for him.

Championship football playing against the best of the rest, or third division football playing against the rest past their best

Edited by L1onheartNew

If Burton go up, it will be a tough decision for him.

Championship football playing against the best of the rest, or third division football playing against the rest past their best

Depends if they continue to hoof it from the back, totalling missing midfield....he wouldn't be required then.