We've gone from averaging around 0.9 points a game with our last three managers to around 1.9 a game under Shez,

What's most impressive to me though is that he hasn't looked to make excuses, he highlighted our weaknesses immediately and worked on them, he didnt ask for a pre season to put things right or even look to blame anyone when he lost his first couple in charge, what he has done different from our last three appointments is galvanise a group that does have ability, for me it's been a monumental effort by Shez and his team to lift the players and fans alike, hopefully we can build on this momentum and use it as a platform going forward.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've gone from averaging around 0.9 points a game with our last three managers to around 1.9 a game under Shez,

What's most impressive to me though is that he hasn't looked to make excuses, he highlighted our weaknesses immediately and worked on them, he didnt ask for a pre season to put things right or even look to blame anyone when he lost his first couple in charge, what he has done different from our last three appointments is galvanise a group that does have ability, for me it's been a monumental effort by Shez and his team to lift the players and fans alike, hopefully we can build on this momentum and use it as a platform going forward.

A very sensible analysis.

Hopefully a good day lies in store.

I think it's a fiver in the Family Section of The Rochdale Road End or £10 elsewhere.

Although mine were often let in for free at that age...

Bringing my 7 year old and 3 year old for the first time so will venture into the RRE. The 7 year old was free for last home game. Just carried her over.

Spot on.

We were so, so, poor.

Still baffles me how some downplay the magnitude of the turnaround, therefore not giving the Shez the credit he deserves.

He's done a Unbelievable Job.

For me, it's not the avoiding relegation that's the amazing job, 5 points behind with 5 months left isn't that big a gap. But it's the high level of consistency almost from the word go that's the brilliant part of what he's done. We're just about at the points target with 3 games to go having got results against most of the leagues big hitters. Sensational performance. If he avoids the "typical Latics" home defeat to bottom of the table after a great run then it's legend status.

Christ that was hard work...thought Crewe were worthy of a point, colemans two first half saves kept us in it and the second half save too was a worldly.

Felt sorry for those hardcore away fans of their's must have been about 50 of them. How scary that we could have been in that position and great ful we have completed the great escape.

My MOTM goes to Coleman today..phew

Christ that was hard work...thought Crewe were worthy of a point, colemans two first half saves kept us in it and the second half save too was a worldly.

Felt sorry for those hardcore away fans of their's must have been about 50 of them. How scary that we could have been in that position and great ful we have completed the great escape.

My MOTM goes to Coleman today..phew

+1