Forte gone

Forte Wilson and Jones I'm genuinely not bothered have left. When you needed them to dig in they couldn't do it. These players on their day were very good but forte injury prone, Wilson sulks like a baby if he hears anyone say anything he doesn't want to hear either from a fan or manager and Jones wasn't interested this season just gone so no real complaints from me.

Forte Wilson and Jones I'm genuinely not bothered have left. When you needed them to dig in they couldn't do it. These players on their day were very good but forte injury prone, Wilson sulks like a baby if he hears anyone say anything he doesn't want to hear either from a fan or manager and Jones wasn't interested this season just gone so no real complaints from me.

You will be bothered when you see the replacements.

Just hope Brian Wilson signs. He's a player I'd like us to keep.

Depends on the wages. Considering we signed him from Colchester where he was captain we probably made him one of our top earners at the time.

Most of them didn't finish the season too bad with a decent manager and a couple of decent loanee's around them. Don't believe everything David Dunn tells you.

To be fair, no one yet has been picked up by a club higher up.

There's no way we'll find a better winger than Forte with this little time left.

Reckon next season many fans will get their wish - a team full of workhorses...

With this little time left? The window only actually opened today!

Any incoming manager will already have a list of players they want.

Forte has wanted away for a while, as did Jones, I'd rather have someone in with commitment ( if such a thing exists these days )

It amazes me that people still cry for this 'commitment' to the club and 'loyalty' to the badge.

People need to accept that footballers treat their line of work as we do ours. I have a certain level of respect and loyalty to my current employer but if they started to become a shambles of an outfit paying me late and showing no aspiration to be successful I would want out too...

How you expect commitment to a cause that for anyone other than an oldham fan looks like a steaming pile of dog turd I don't know...

There's no way we'll find a better winger than Forte with this little time left.

in the great scheme of things, it's a shame they let that ginger lad who ran the left wing in the youth final go then (name passes me by?) .. he was by far the best on the night! scared of nothing or nobody!