Forte gone

It amazes me that people still cry for this 'commitment' to the club and 'loyalty' to the badge.

People need to accept that footballers treat their line of work as we do ours. I have a certain level of respect and loyalty to my current employer but if they started to become a shambles of an outfit paying me late and showing no aspiration to be successful I would want out too...

How you expect commitment to a cause that for anyone other than an oldham fan looks like a steaming pile of dog turd I don't know...

Commitment on a personal level though should be a given. Whether they give a :censored:e about the club is irrelevant, but surely a bit of self pride? Knowing they've put in a fair shift

He's been one of the better players over the past couple of seasons.

A little bit sad to see him go, especially in our current plight, as he's been the nearest thing to a prolific goalscorer we've had for a few years now, he should be replaceable especially given his injury record, but I still worry we will be worse off for this departure.

Ah well, best of luck to him.

Bull:censored: baffles brains.

If anyone thinks that we are now in a better position than before Shez left, they are completely misguided

Maybe not but we are in a better position than at the start of the week actually having the body of a management team in place.