Cassidy HT talk to fans

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the weakest squad in years and are still shoe in for relegation. We need 6-7 more yet. And we're only in the market for 2.

Went to Droylsden 1-1 against a team 2 leagues higher, Droylsden's team were mostly strangers, but played some superb passing football.

The right back and trialist attacking central midfielder looked high quality. I will have to keep my eye on them.

'Oldham fans' havin a go at @JakeCassidy after he fed on scraps for 45 in a pre-season friendly. He quite rightly tells them to F off! #oafc

Pulled that from Twitter

I don't think he'd score if you fed him caviar.

Cassidy did nothing different to Mckay today but our wonderful fans have decided. No 2nd chances despite the whole :censored:ing catastrophic happening referred to as last season.

Same fans couldn't wait to tell Croft how good he was despite not one decent pass forward to our front 2. (That goes for every midfielder)

You have to wonder what people :censored:in watch!

Edited by palmer1

Even Main and Holloway would of looked :censored:e in front of that lot today, near on zero service and feeding on scraps won't bring out the best of any player.

Are you saying we have signed 4 midfielders, none of which can pick a pass?