Walsall (h) - Prediction Thread 2016/17

Stevie_J

This week's score predicting was an absolute shambles from everyone. Pure :censored:e. There'll be a few long looks in mirrors over the coming hours / days - or at least there ought to be. IF you care, why don't you SHOW it, for :censored:'s sake?

Oh dear, he's back again. It you can't be bothered this season, there is no basis for judging others because you can't make a comparison. So there.

Oh dear, he's back again. It you can't be bothered this season, there is no basis for judging others because you can't make a comparison. So there.

I'm just providing quality, authoritive punditry. No one who understands predicting can deny the overall theme of mediocrity in this thread. I just hope someone (anyone!) comes along to provide some colour in what's shaping up to be a deeply grey season. An Aidan Latic, a Harry Bosch or even a Disjointed. It's anyone's, but no one seems to want it.

I'm just providing quality, authoritive punditry. No one who understands predicting can deny the overall theme of mediocrity in this thread. I just hope someone (anyone!) comes along to provide some colour in what's shaping up to be a deeply grey season. An Aidan Latic, a Harry Bosch or even a Disjointed. It's anyone's, but no one seems to want it.

Early days. They've only been together a short while. Give it time, son. You'll soon see rewards being reaped. Look at jorvik_latic's attendance prediction for starters.

Edited by Bristolatic

Early days. They've only been together a short while. Give it time, son. You'll soon see rewards being reaped. Look at jorvik_latic's attendance prediction for starters.

It's not attendances that bring home the bacon though. I like Jorvik, but a cheeky 5 or even 20 on attendances doesn't win you the league. Ask Harry Bosch or Rosa from last season. The true brethren of predicting shun attendance points altogether - if you get them, you get them, but there's no satisfaction in it, and more importantly no future.

I think everyone is entitled to a period of reflection after this week's showing. Disappointing. Even a bit disgusting.

It's not attendances that bring home the bacon though. I like Jorvik, but a cheeky 5 or even 20 on attendances doesn't win you the league. Ask Harry Bosch or Rosa from last season. The true brethren of predicting shun attendance points altogether - if you get them, you get them, but there's no satisfaction in it, and more importantly no future.

I think everyone is entitled to a period of reflection after this week's showing. Disappointing. Even a bit disgusting.

Could you have done any better? We'll never know as you've backed out this season. You've simply resorted to denigrating others. That, my friend, is not a mark of the Champion you claim to be.