Oldham v Shrewsbury

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Flynn was anonymous against Carlisle what makes you think he will shine against Shrewsbury? Has ability but seems to go through games without moving out of first gear, last year we carried Winiesta this season so far it's Flynniesta.

I was very impressed with Carlisle tonight. Unbeaten so far. Not much difference between top of league 2 and bottom of league 1. Proved again Preston he can create something out of nothing.

Anyone remember when they had their staff with buckets asking for donations ? Also when they had the "Car park heavies" stopping anyone football related coming in Then nothing for years and now this ? Ignore the muppets...you could actually make your own club car park pass they are that bad a bit of pink card covered in laminate ..when I asked a car park attendants how can he tell if ones a forgery he just said "haven't got a clue"

Sorry but what are you on about?

Guest nonaenever

After Tuesday, Osei has to play a part - he was superb - I would give him 90 mins personally - but agree, we suddenly seem to have permutations up front ! It's bloody great!

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Burgess

Dunne

Green

Fane

Flynn

McKay

Erwin

Ladapo

Kettings

Wilson

Edmondson

Banks

Klok

Osei

Croft

Have that ya Shrewsbury bastards ya.

You forgot Law, who has been a regular completely.

Edited by BP1960