Neil Joy leaving the club

What will he be remembered for? Anything?

Yes. Abysmal organisation, especially when trying to recruit a manager. It took how long to appoint Johnson? Then Kelly...then fatty...

Of course, he was unlucky when trying to sign a former Welsh international....

The new stand has gone well...how long before it's finished?

I know he was only one part of the backroom team, but he WAS one of them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last job was at a shambolic multi-national which had lost any sense of purpose or ethics. I moved to join a firm with 30 odd employees at a crucial stage of its development.

The multi-national barely exists now in a recognisable form while my current employer has 250 staff, has moved offices three times due to outgrowing its space and is valued at something like £150m.

It's not a move I regret.

My last job was at a shambolic multi-national which had lost any sense of purpose or ethics. I moved to join a firm with 30 odd employees at a crucial stage of its development.

The multi-national barely exists now in a recognisable form while my current employer has 250 staff, has moved offices three times due to outgrowing its space and is valued at something like £150m.

It's not a move I regret.

Can you persuade your firms owner to buy the Latics?

Seems to be a developing trend in people leaving key positions at the football club to drop down the leagues.

I guess the calibre of his replacement will go some way towards indicating whether he jumped or was encouraged out the door.

Appointing Barry would be a great way for Corney to stick two fingers up to the fans.

But I'd think Anthony Gee or Anna Kocerhan are more likely candidates.

I think so too. Could be a cost saving by combining their current roles. Not that I suspect NJ was on mega money.

• 3 weeks later...

Mark Moisley named as the new interim Chief Executive - in case anyone missed it.

There was an interesting article in the programme on Saturday about Joy's departure. Corney said it was a case of 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone. He seemed geuinely dissapointed by his departure.

Mark Moisley named as the new interim Chief Executive - in case anyone missed it.

There was an interesting article in the programme on Saturday about Joy's departure. Corney said it was a case of 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone. He seemed geuinely dissapointed by his departure.

:laught30::laught30::laught30::laught30:

The tea-boy of the new stand now the Chief Exec. Jenny Warburton to be the new Accountant???