Fear Factor at BP

Get us all back in the Chaddy end (lets start that debate again!) able to make it more hostile to the away team keeper and defence from there.

I agree, but it won't improve the atmosphere. It's as like a morgue in there.

However, it's far more sheltered than anywhere else and i'm sick of freezing my bollocks off in August.

Plus, there's the sentiment. It's our spiritual home. Stop :censored:ing around with tradition.

Then again, what about the acoustics.....?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it since the North Stand is where people want to be these days, unfortunately. I find it quite ironic.

I know about 20 ppl I sat with or nearby in the North Stand who would go back to the Chaddy End tomorrow given the chance. Only enforced into the North Stand as I don't enjoy it in the other two stands.

Just read the article

'There is a fear factor here and fans do get on the backs very quickly'

Manager needs to ask himself whether fans get on backs because of the fear factor and negativity he instills, rather than fans causing fear factor

He's worded it all very reasonably so as not to have an actual pop at us but, regardless, someone needs to tell him if he thinks what he's heard so far is "getting on players backs" he's seen nothing yet.

Also - Moore, Penney, Dunn - the slightest negativity (whether justified or not) towards us as supporters only ever ends one way. And usually very, very quickly........

Gordon should know that as much as any of us and not be trying so hard to get him to call us :censored:....

6 defeats in our last 29 league away games is excellent. Its really strange why we are so :censored: at home. Hopefully these 2 away wins can instill some consistency and start getting some points at home.

Are we :censored: at home because some fans get on the players backs or do some fans get on the players backs because we're :censored: at home?

We usually do well away because of solid defending and the hope counter attacks produce goals, we start like that at home, lose the initiative and fans soon grow restless.

I feel the team needs faster starts, all too often the opposition are allowed to dictate, and this may be the root of the problem.

Edited by BP1960