Burgess

Reckord

McLaughlin

Banks

Green

Winchester (or Jahraldo Martin if fit)

Erwin

Osei

Must admit the further I got typing that team out the less confident I became that anyone would be good enough for the remaining positions.

The back 5 should be good enough, Green should be the experienced head we need in midfield and McLaughlin sounds like a player who will improve with more game time. After that, Banks seems to be the type of player we need but I have doubts as to whether he's up to the required standard. I'm interested to see what Jahraldo Martin can do on the flank but if he isn't fit then I'd like to see what Winchester can do from that side with the freedom to cut inside.

Up front it's difficult to make a great case for any player with the exception of Osei who has looked lively and bagged a brace against Carlisle.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Could this game attract our lowest ever away following for a match played in the UK, the lowest I can recall is 88 at a game I attended. I only know of one person whose making the trip.

Was the 88 v Plymouth in about 2002 or 03? If it was I was there and I remember being able to count the away fans if I wanted to, which of course I didn't.

Edmondsons better than the pair of them yet finds himself out on loan at Alfreton whilst we find time to develop Burgess next to Clarke, I can understand having Wilson on the bench but for me he is too small at centrehalf and gets beat far too easily in the air and isn't good enough at fullback, useful squad player but that's it.

The 10k on offer for the win will dictate a very strong team being played in my opinion.

Edited by yarddog73

Edmondsons better than the pair of them yet finds himself out on loan at Alfreton whilst we find time to develop Burgess next to Clarke, I can understand having Wilson on the bench but for me he is too small at centrehalf and gets beat far too easily in the air and isn't good enough at fullback, useful squad player but that's it.

The 10k on offer for the win will dictate a very strong team being played in my opinion.

I'd rather have Edmundson if it was a choice between him or Burgess.

I doubt Clarke is much taller than Wilson