Who out of this team...

Would you want to re sign, knowing what you know now?

For me we are clearly not good enough as a team. But that isn't to say we don't have quality players. Only 4 or 5 players are good enough though.

Connor Ripley is easily the best young keeper we have had in a long while. He is superb and made two world class saves today. Motmby a country mile today.

Peter clarke is a stalwart at this level. He is this year what gerrard gave us last year. Passionate to the last whistle and the altercation at the end with a fan and his face afterwards prove it

Burgess is young enough and good enough to go on and have a career at a higher level. Works exceptionally well with clarke.

Dummigan again like Burgess is young and frankly too good for this oldham team. Works really well with whoever plays right wing.

Special mention to Ryan mclaughlin who for me is the only lad who can cross a ball at the club. However I've not seen enough of him to make a proper judgement.

Now the rest....

Sunday league stuff. They just ain't good enough.

Reckford was well out of his depth against Andrew today. Virtually the whole midfield has been bypassed the last 2 games. Fane has shown glimpses but the rest are relegation fodder. As for the front lot, couldnt score in a brothel, no hold up play, can't meet a cross and frankly they are clueless.

We have some good players, but for me they are few and far between. I feel.for Robinson as he is working hands tied, but this team is going down.

What's the point in sacking Robinson, one man needs to go and that's Corney, whilst we are under this mans leadership we are going only one way, sorry to Mcfluff and deyres and the rest of his arse lickers but the blokes a complete clown who shouldn't be allowed to plunge our club any lower with his piss poor management and decision making.

What's the point in sacking Robinson, one man needs to go and that's Corney, whilst we are under this mans leadership we are going only one way, sorry to Mcfluff and deyres and the rest of his arse lickers but the blokes a complete clown who shouldn't be allowed to plunge our club any lower with his piss poor management and decision making.

but working within the context that Corney isn't going anywhere... is it worth sacking the manager?

Agreed about Corney, but unless something dramatically changes that isn't going to happen.

As for the point in sacking Robinson? He's not the sole problem but how's this for a comparison: He's had a game less than Dunn, only has a point more and his team has scored 9 to Dunn's 20.

Agreed about Corney, but unless something dramatically changes that isn't going to happen.

As for the point in sacking Robinson? He's not the sole problem but how's this for a comparison: He's had a game less than Dunn, only has a point more and his team has scored 9 to Dunn's 20.

How is it Baraclough is never mentioned? his defensive minded coaching, repeated set play failures and heavy reliance on his clipboard during games strikes me as being one of the main causes of the clubs predicament.

How is it Baraclough is never mentioned? his defensive minded coaching, repeated set play failures and heavy reliance on his clipboard during games strikes me as being one of the main causes of the clubs predicament.

They come as a team. Any success or failure on either of their parts fall under the same category.

Also if an assistant manager is more influential than his manager that says a lot about the manager.

Erwin is garbage

Erwin is often is a split second away from winning the ball on the ground, takes too much time manoeuvring for a shot on goal and his timing in the air is poor. He needs to sharpen up these aspects if he wants to progress his career.

Edited by BP1960

I am not trying to defend the management of the team BP but a glance at the goals conceded column shows we aren't the worst defensive outfit.

Goals scored is a different matter altogether and that is our downfall.

I am not trying to defend the management of the team BP but a glance at the goals conceded column shows we aren't the worst defensive outfit.

Goals scored is a different matter altogether and that is our downfall.

You won't get many goals with the managers philosophy, and that will take us down with fans deserting in their droves.

We never see Burgess or Clarke thrown up front in later stages of games we are losing, why is that?

Listening to steve ayre on the way home and what he says about us never competing in midfield thus affecting the whole team and attacking intent (or lack of) is spot on

It's alright though, Robinson (in his LaticsPlayer interview) reckons that Green is one of our consistent performers.

Is that consistently bad?