Who out of this team...

You won't get many goals with the managers philosophy, and that will take us down with fans deserting in their droves.

We never see Burgess or Clarke thrown up front in later stages of games we are losing, why is that?

Would be nice if the odd midfielder ventured forward nevermind your defenders !

What's the point in sacking Robinson, one man needs to go and that's Corney, whilst we are under this mans leadership we are going only one way, sorry to Mcfluff and deyres and the rest of his arse lickers but the blokes a complete clown who shouldn't be allowed to plunge our club any lower with his piss poor management and decision making.

do us a favour, under the pthererswe have at least had a few goals in the side, this team is heading one way, down, Jan a big month for us if we army cut adrift.

For me three worst players today green, burgess and reckord. Another thing is why can't we play 2 out and out wingers rather than mess about with Flynn on the left who is completely ineffective there.

Would be starting on Saturday;

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Gerrard

Dunne

Mccloughlin

Winchester

Fane

Jaraldo martin

McKay

Erwin

Two strikers are the best of a very bad bunch and Gerrard needs to be signed this week.Burgess Costing us everyweek other players having to sort out his mess think league 1 is too bigger jump for him this season.

Edited by adamoafc

How is it Baraclough is never mentioned? his defensive minded coaching, repeated set play failures and heavy reliance on his clipboard during games strikes me as being one of the main causes of the clubs predicament.

from gfounders members of the prem to getting beat in a shothole of a cowshed

It's alright though, Robinson (in his LaticsPlayer interview) reckons that Green is one of our consistent performers.

Is that consistently bad?

I don't think that it's just green who is the problem -it's a change in approach -forget this 'playing with winger's stuff and pack and play through the middle ..

Dummigan is good going forwards most of the time, like today, he looked to put good deliveries into the box. Last home game he got forwards and just passed it backwards most of the time. Don't know why people think he is a world beater, he constantly gets out muscled and struggles defensively against the opposition winter.

Edited by we hate man,u and city to

For me three worst players today green, burgess and reckord. Another thing is why can't we play 2 out and out wingers rather than mess about with Flynn on the left who is completely ineffective there.

Would be starting on Saturday;

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Gerrard

Dunne

Mccloughlin

Winchester

Fane

Jaraldo martin

McKay

Erwin

Two strikers are the best of a very bad bunch and Gerrard needs to be signed this week.Burgess Costing us everyweek other players having to sort out his mess think league 1 is too bigger jump for him this season.

It's the lack of goals costing us, the way it's going the manager may have no option but to throw in 17yo Brendy Glackin, who at least appears to know where the net is.

Been saying it for weeks and I will say it again we need to play 4-5-1 Erwin as a loan striker and at least try and influence the game by winning the midfield battle, sticking Erwin out wide gives us :censored: all and this insistence of wellying the ball aimlessly into the channels for him to chase after is equally painful to watch.

Buffered if I know what to do.

Fire the manager? Send most of the loanees back? Play the three best yoofs? Give Gerrard another contract? Play 4-2-4?

I had a surgeon pissing about with my vertebrae last Monday morning and really regret making the effort to watch that lot.

While not suggesting we were unlucky, how does that Erwin effort not go in?

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/10637983/rochdale-1-0-oldham

We were right behind it and thought that it was in

Who missed the near post header just before that, was it Erwin again? Should have buried it.

Not read this thread.

But simply put based off today we've got no one comfortable on the ball, no build up play in midfield, and we're :censored:ed until we get that sorted.

We're not doomed yet, but we will be if we don't bring in players comfortable with the ball in January.

Not read this thread.

But simply put based off today we've got no one comfortable on the ball, no build up play in midfield, and we're :censored:ed until we get that sorted.

We're not doomed yet, but we will be if we don't bring in players comfortable with the ball in January.

Agree with that