Doncaster (h)

For £20 on Saturday the Club was offering delicious food, excellent serving staff and entertaining football to watch.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/book-hospitality-for-doncaster-rovers-fa-cup-tie-3384825.aspx

That's sold out, so the hospitality offer is now for £40 but without the attractive football.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/limited-hospitality-places-still-available-for-doncaster-rovers-3392632.aspx

If we are guaranteed a Latics shot on goal for £60 I'll take the hospitality.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's cost them my entrance money. I've been thrown out of the Chaddy, now I'm being thrown out of the RRE. More own goals and I'm not having it any more. We have a shower on the pitch, and an even bigger shower, if it's possible, making decisions off the pitch Moseley cocks up time and again.

It's a cup match where we'll get a :censored: attendance, do we need more than the small section open?

If that's the case do they need the RRE open at all? If we are going to start shutting stands why does it always seem to affect the same people, do we need the Main Stand paddocks open or even the Main Stand itself, whether you agree or not some fans want to sit in what they perceive as their seat.

It's a cup match where we'll get a :censored: attendance, do we need more than the small section open?

If we are going to be like that then you may as well stick everyone in the RRE and shove the Donny fans in the small bit but that's not the point. The point is people want a choice of where to sit quite a few will want to watch from the RRE, quite a few won't go now because they can't.

If that's the case do they need the RRE open at all? If we are going to start shutting stands why does it always seem to affect the same people, do we need the Main Stand paddocks open or even the Main Stand itself, whether you agree or not some fans want to sit in what they perceive as their seat.

I imagine that as that's the stand the directors are in, players and guest lounge, changing rooms and dugouts are etc closing that stand doesn't help much financially as it will have to open to some extent.

If it pisses down on Saturday afternoon and we fill the back three rows of the North Stand, I'll be looking at the big roof over the RRE (what happened to calling it the Jimmy Frizzell stand?) and thinking, why am I not in there?

But you can sit in there? And it doesn't rain in too much in the North Stand. Edited by jorvik_latic

Is it full price admission? Got visitors next weekend and was thinking of taking the husband to this while Mrs V and her friend go shopping. :censored:ing sick of them coming over to ours hammering my wine cellar so an afternoon watching Latics should keep them away for a while. Though at 24 quid a pop I might just let them loose with the Beaujolais.

Fair play, try and keep them away from your booze but this is a harsh measure, innit?

They understand nothing.

People like to sit in the same seats, with the same people...

Unfortunately, the people I sat near to refused to renew their season tickets.

The way it's going I'll have a row to myself soon.

Edited by BP1960

Saying this myself on Saturday night. Throw the lad in nothing to lose. Cannot do any worse than the current lot.

The fear is with a lack of service the crowd will get at him. Having said that he might have to be thrown in at the deep end soon.

Guest nonaenever

Sorry about this - don't shoot the messenger please - but I`ve been told Robbo's gone if we lose this one. Apparently a cup run is seen as utterly crucial financially and it has been stated that with the investment he has had we should be beating a 4th division team (just like we panned the arse off Carlisle!!!).

Make what you will of it - no idea how reliable the source is but not usually a bull-:censored:ter.

Sorry about this - don't shoot the messenger please - but I`ve been told Robbo's gone if we lose this one. Apparently a cup run is seen as utterly crucial financially and it has been stated that with the investment he has had we should be beating a 4th division team (just like we panned the arse off Carlisle!!!).

Make what you will of it - no idea how reliable the source is but not usually a bull-:censored:ter.

Well if he goes on that basis I can safely say that the next man in line won't get us a cup run

Yeah, I've 'heard' that too https://twitter.com/eflbible/status/793901861820653572

Yeah Simon, send somebody up :censored: creek and dont even buy a paddle for them to use.

0-0 wrote all over it Saturday.

Can't see this one ending up scoreless somehow.......

There are only 3 teams that have let in more goals than Doncaster at 22 yet they are 3rd in league 2, probably because they are also league 2's leading scorers with 30.

If we can't score at home against these we might as well pack it in and yes, if we lose, Robbo's job could well be under threat!!

How we would / could possibly afford to pay him off is questionable and the only replacement I could see coming in would be O'Driscoll, that's providing he would want it!!

Edited by oafc1955