Doncaster (h)

I'd go and get John Coleman from Accrington if Robinson does go after Saturday (Tommy Rowe will tear us a new one in centre mid I promise you that!)

He works on the smallest shoestring budget in the league and always churns out some quality young players.

His teams whilst conceding, also score plenty.

However would he even want the job?!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go and get John Coleman from Accrington if Robinson does go after Saturday (Tommy Rowe will tear us a new one in centre mid I promise you that!)

He works on the smallest shoestring budget in the league and always churns out some quality young players.

No.

Truth is top of Division 4 against bottom of Division 3 ought to make Doncaster favourites particularly with our home disadvantage.

Why an FA Cup game against Doncaster is less likely to attract a decent crowd at £10 pay on the day as compared with AFC Wimbledon for £15 in advance or £20 on the day I don't know. The likely poor attendance for a tenner suggests, as I think, that cut price tickets are not the answer. It is the failure on the pitch and lack of ambition beyond Division 3 survival year after year.

I still have my season ticket and with the 'old codger' reduction next year will renew whatever but it is getting harder now I'm trying to drink less beer.

Anyone know where we stand on the loan players being allowed to play? Ripley, Erwin, Ladapo, Burgess off the top of my head.

Huge game for Robinson. Just read a few snippets from the Chron during this week. He's already talking up Donny and how tough the fixture is. Great! :OASISscarf:

Lose this one and it's season over, apart from the customary relegation battle......interesting to see what Corneys reaction would be to a defeat.

As usual he'll probably have a go at the fans for their lack of support!!

My guess he couldn't care less, apart from the financial side of things.

I'm going to make a ridiculous prediction. I never say we'll win, ever. However, Donny's focus is on the league. They won't be up for this game, especially when they realise it's being played in a cemetery. So, i reckon we won't lose or draw.

Rotherham_Steve_Evans4_500.jpg

What's everyone's team for tomorrow?I'd go (but he won't)

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Burgess

Dunne

Green

Fane

Winchester

Mckay

Flynn

Erwin

Is Clarke suspended yet? I'm struggling with what personnel to play in my preferred 4-2-3-1 with flynn off Erwin.

Edited by welshgaz

I'd pick

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Gerrard

Reckord (he isn't actually as bad as he was last week, is he?)

McLaughlin

Green

Winchester

Flynn

Erwin

Mckay

Erwin and Mckay to STAY :censored:ING CENTRAL, play off each other and be fined if either of them stray wide of the lines of the penalty area.

SR will pick

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Burgess

Dunn

McLaughlin

Green

Fane

Flynn

Erwin

Ladapo

With Erwin to spend much of the game pissing about on the wing and Ladapo just generally pissing about.

Although there's talk of Mckay coming back in.

What's happening with Law? Is he injured or out of favour? Or has Croft eaten him?

I'd give him a go in midfield if fit...

Edited by HarryBosch

I'd pick

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Gerrard

Reckord (he isn't actually as bad as he was last week, is he?)

McLaughlin

Green

Winchester

Flynn

Erwin

Mckay

Erwin and Mckay to STAY :censored:ING CENTRAL, play off each other and be fined if either of them stray wide of the lines of the penalty area.

SR will pick

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Burgess

Dunn

McLaughlin

Green

Fane

Flynn

Erwin

Ladapo

Although there's talk of Mckay coming back in.

What's happening with Law? Is he injured or out of favour? Or has Croft eaten him?

I'd give him a go in midfield if fit...

Who is going to tackle in that team?