Doncaster (h)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Encouraging news, the lads are up for the battle the manager says

I hope we see a Latics Player interview or two this week where the manager and/or players answer the "morale"/"confidence" question with something along the lines of "morale is :censored: - we're all as pissed off with each other as the fans are with us..."

As opposed to the usual "everything's fine in the dressing room, confidence is high....".

It shouldn't be.

They are shutting the Large section of the RRE for this one is it too much to keep it open really?

Well it's cost them my entrance money. I've been thrown out of the Chaddy, now I'm being thrown out of the RRE. More own goals and I'm not having it any more. We have a shower on the pitch, and an even bigger shower, if it's possible, making decisions off the pitch Moseley cocks up time and again.

Well it's cost them my entrance money. I've been thrown out of the Chaddy, now I'm being thrown out of the RRE. More own goals and I'm not having it any more. We have a shower on the pitch, and an even bigger shower, if it's possible, making decisions off the pitch Moseley cocks up time and again.

We have to remember these are people who needed to release a survey of the fans to workout that the biggest reason people don't go is because the footballs crap so we can't expect too much.

We have to remember these are people who needed to release a survey of the fans to workout that the biggest reason people don't go is because the footballs crap so we can't expect too much.

They understand nothing.

People like to sit in the same seats, with the same people...

They are shutting the Large section of the RRE for this one is it too much to keep it open really?

For £20 on Saturday the Club was offering delicious food, excellent serving staff and entertaining football to watch.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/book-hospitality-for-doncaster-rovers-fa-cup-tie-3384825.aspx

That's sold out, so the hospitality offer is now for £40 but without the attractive football.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/limited-hospitality-places-still-available-for-doncaster-rovers-3392632.aspx